Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Why destroy his book with all that unbinding?

Exactly, I own every GG/BB Artbook I know that exists. I refuse to destroy them just to take photos. Yes I even won an auction for the newest Comiket Fanart one. The only ones I do destroy are frame data ones but I order extra of those easily.

Exactly, I own every GG/BB Artbook I know that exists. I refuse to destroy them just to take photos. Yes I even won an auction for the newest Comiket Fanart one. The only ones I do destroy are frame data ones but I order extra of those easily.

You mean the Nu and Es one?! OMG I WANT TO READ THAT QAQ (Even if it is scanned without unbinding it @_@)

And ok sorry about that.

Edited by Shinhwa

Even c74 SECRET GIG one? I highly doubt so =)

http://i.imgur.com/3F0sG.jpg

Also another one extremely hard to get artbook is Thank you Arcsys official project artbook by Arc System Works representative in Europe. They refused to print any additional copies so only those who participated were given a copy: I've just snatched my girlfriends copy who was there.

Edited by DeXTeR

Kurushii, I beg you, please somehow share the Nu and Es book from C85 >A< I seriously wanted to read it but since I can't order stuff online and such, I just gave up whole but you are my only hope D: I don't care if you just scan it raw without fixing it or editing it. Q.Q PLEASE >A<

My boyfriend did pre-order me a Ragna x Nu doujinshi by Uzukinoko (the one I posted in the fan-art section), but that's because it was available on Toranoana @w@;

Even c74 SECRET GIG one? I highly doubt so =)

http://i.imgur.com/3F0sG.jpg

Also another one extremely hard to get artbook is Thank you Arcsys official project artbook by Arc System Works representative in Europe. They refused to print any additional copies so only those who participated were given a copy: I've just snatched my girlfriends copy who was there.

Just checked and no I dont have that one. From looking at the site it's basically a copy paste of what went in the official BBCT art book anyway. I have the c80, and c81 books. Also I hate EU's art, I only collect JP.

Edited by Kurushii

i dont blame him for not scanning it that why when ppl scan them they buy 2 copies we just have to wait for someone to scan it or wait for the digital version the only pic i want in high quality is the murkumo ragna lol

Just checked and no I dont have that one. From looking at the site it's basically a copy paste of what went in the official BBCT art book anyway. I have the c80, and c81 books. Also I hate EU's art, I only collect JP.

More like vice versa since this c74 artbook is from 2008, when Blazblue wasn't released even at arcades. This is the prototype of all artbooks or so to say: there was a chinese (taiwan?) reprint of it though.

More like vice versa since this c74 artbook is from 2008, when Blazblue wasn't released even at arcades. This is the prototype of all artbooks or so to say: there was a chinese (taiwan?) reprint of it though.

I know, that's why I said it was copy pasted into the later bbct artbook.

They used the base of that tapestry as their new years image (I can't wait to get mines :3) :

img407_nenga_web.jpg

Happy birthday to her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NU-CHAN!!!! <3

I Pray that 2014 will be a good year for you!!! QAQ

LOVE, PEACE, AND HAPPINESS FOR NU!!!

I'm surprised Ripper is there as well as Amane with the main characters from both BlazBlue and XBlaze.

Well, Amane looks like he looks so he fit quite well in that new years image, and Ripper was the most popular Xblaze character for the female players.

Well, Amane looks like he looks so he fit quite well in that new years image, and Ripper was the most popular Xblaze character for the female players.

Unsurprising So can you remind me who got popular.