Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

If possible, can someone get scans for the UNLIMITED VS Starter Deck vol.1 and Booster Pack 1: Calamity Trigger cards plz?

A summary of Blazblue series where at least Ragna, Rachel and Celica will talk about previous events

Are you talking about a CT reconstruction type of thing where there is gameplay involved?

I was half way done with the raw for Remix Heart when I left for work today. Hopefully I'll have both up tonight or at least the second volume up by tomorrow as it's over 150 pages for me to work on. Course then everyone has to wait a for translations.

Kurushii, you are a god. QwQ

Welp, can't say I'm surprised by these turn of events.

Yeah, pretty blatant from just his character design and he was already sounding pretty similar to Relius.

Sorry for the delay but this volume is taking me too long. It took me two nights to just screencap it all and get the template made. It'll most likely take me up to Monday night to finish it. I already sent the Remix Heart raw to Emma so hopefully you guys can at least get that translation soon if she's not too busy.

Kurushii, you are already doing us a huge favor by buying, scanning the manga and such. Take your time and don't worry! Thank you very much!

Thank you so much, Kurushii!

I don't mean to be rude, but is there some way to make these files smaller, however? 500mb is an awful lot. ):

Thank you so much, Kurushii!

I don't mean to be rude, but is there some way to make these files smaller, however? 500mb is an awful lot. ):

I could make a smaller resolution batch but I'm at work atm.

Thanks Kurushii!

Anyone notice Mori-P on pg. 155?

Edited by cr1ms0n

BlazBlue Alter Memory may truly have been more successful if it was epic as the new manga =w=;

So many Drives and Astral Heats used lol.

The new volume even inserted the part from Nu's Story Mode in CT where she meets Rachel in a "dream".

One disappointing is that... Ragna vs Nu wasn't really drawn much at all... At least Nu's Drives and Astral Heat was shown.

Seems like ArcSys really wants to link the manga with the other existing works considering they even put in Taro and Mai in Noel's flashback.

I saw Yukikaze, and it was from Hakumen. And it wasn't a stupid ass tornado. My life is complete.

As am I. Pretty clear Hakumen pretty much got 8 stars in like 5 seconds into the round. Bodied Ragna with Mugen, followed by Yukikaze, and then Shippu. GGPO.

EDIT: Wow shoutouts to Black Onslaught -__-...

Edited by BladeOfJustice7

Ragna survived with 1HP obviously.

I like how he defeats Jin the same way he did in Chemical Complex, Devoured by Darkness.

I always thought they never included Hakumen's counters the way they are in the game since they wouldn't look right in real action. But nope, it was awesome.