Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

The manga portraits how awesome BlazBlue really is, but Alter Memory truly failed to do that...

EDIT:

LOL I just noticed on Page 155, there is a WANTED poster on Mori XD for 2,500,000pd XD

ROFL

Edited by Shinhwa

I always thought they never included Hakumen's counters the way they are in the game since they wouldn't look right in real action. But nope, it was awesome.

Actually, they showed off his counters in Chemical Complex too.

We will never see this animated....by a competent studio.

Tsun Tsun Mei is Tsundere XD

Uhh, what?

It's like the higher you go on the picture, the more... not... the characters look.

Maybe the artist was drinking while drawling this.

So, what we are seeing here is the progression of how intoxicated he/she had become from the time of inking Ragna to that of what ever that melon-headed loli disaster is in the top corner.

Hasn't this already been posted 3 times now? Or were those different pictures?

Stuff about the stage event has been posted and reposted, but as far as I know, that particular image hasn't. If it was, it wasn't by itself.

It's like the higher you go on the picture, the more... not... the characters look.

Maybe the artist was drinking while drawling this.

So, what we are seeing here is the progression of how intoxicated he/she had become from the time of inking Ragna to that of what ever that melon-headed loli disaster is in the top corner.

This illustration looks awesome to me. It's simply the artist's style, and it looks great to me.

Didn't see this pic in the art thread yet, so...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2832[/ATTACH]

Edited by Chaoschao222
attachment removed

Highly unlikely. Arc are done adding stuff to BBP. THey've moved onto Guilty Gear.

Different teams, man.

Didn't see this pic in the art thread yet, so...

That's some kind of awesome right there. It almost makes me want to buy it for the Terumi illustration alone.

Edited by Chaoschao222

Remember, don't attach images, it's annoying to deal with and murders your image's quality.

Image in its proper quality (which could still be better).

Group_BBCPV_Cover.jpg

Images added since back to Avenge's b-day.