Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Fun Fact: The person who writes Remix Heart, Deko Akao, is also female (and an ex-JPop-singer, and "Deko Akao" isn't even her real name). And she's also the one who wrote Alter Memory.

She was one of two writers, actually, she's just the only one credited for series composition (which I believe means she was the one who planned out/wrote the outlines for the series).

She's also one of the writers for the games' story.

She was one of two writers, actually, she's just the only one credited for series composition (which I believe means she was the one who planned out/wrote the outlines for the series).

She's also one of the writers for the games' story.

That's cool, kinda wish I could erase the image of Ragna X Jin from my mind, but still cool.  :vbang:

That's cool, kinda wish I could erase the image of Ragna X Jin from my mind, but still cool.

You're surprised by a yaoi pairing between a pair of brothers who are also rivals? This is anime son.

You're surprised by a yaoi pairing between a pair of brothers who are also rivals? This is anime son.

Oh, I'm in NO way surprised, I've come to (unfortunately) expect things like this. I just really didn't need an image like that to be conjured in my mind.  :psyduck:

Not to mention that Jin's entire personality breathes this pairing. Sorry Tsubaki, no one cares for straight couples.

Oh, I'm in NO way surprised, I've come to (unfortunately) expect things like this. I just really didn't need an image like that to be conjured in my mind.  :psyduck:

OH BROTHER~ ring any bells.

OH BROTHER~ ring any bells.

Of course it rings bells, son. Anyone that's played BB will know of the brother-lust.

BBAM Vol. 5 has Lambda in its cover... but her hair is gray...?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00FQSUF9C/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_Gg6qtb1T3VQ3Q

Isn't Lambda's hair supposed to be brighter blond then Noel, but not as white as Nu. That's might be why it looks more grey like.

I hope there might be a higher resolution of this picture later. The text on the black metal that keeps the cape/tie still looks interesting. It has the mark that Ragna has on him, and it looks like the text "E S" is on it as well.

I hope there might be a higher resolution of this picture later. The text on the black metal that keeps the cape/tie still looks interesting. It has the mark that Ragna has on him, and it looks like the text "E S" is on it as well.

Higher resolution? I can read that text fine. It says:

"E S

Lambda

No. 11"

Higher resolution? I can read that text fine. It says:

"E S

Lambda

No. 11"

I thought it would be something like that. Thanks.

I could read E S, and the No.11, but the Lambda part was to blurry for me.

I'd have Achat with her, if you know what I mean.

Oh. I thought this volume's cover would be Hazama... (The next one better be... :arg: )

Lambda looks good though.

I agree with you. I want to see some snakes and chains on that sucker.

Holy shit, I knew it was up to his collarbone but I didn't realize it had spread down his side too.

It looks like a 5 to me, just a kind of squished 5. I think the mistake is the symbol as a whole being too large and in the wrong place. This picture has it pretty big compared to previous ones, and it's below his clavicle insead of being in the hollow of his throat. The shape is somewhat off as well.

Holy shit, I knew it was up to his collarbone but I didn't realize it had spread down his side too.

It looks like a 5 to me, just a kind of squished 5. I think the mistake is the symbol as a whole being too large and in the wrong place. This picture has it pretty big compared to previous ones, and it's below his clavicle insead of being in the hollow of his throat. The shape is somewhat off as well.

Wait, I think I know the miss, it's the position of the No. 5, it's supposed to be over the emblem, not under. http://i.imgur.com/rROZTi7.jpg

also. it's No 5, not No, 05.