Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RellyG

[Accent Core] Order-Sol General Discussion

Call me crazy but in the beginning of that video HOS vs.AXL I swear I was some flames come out when he ducked. I've never seen that before, maybe thats like a new landing effect for the dust or somthing but it looked like HOS was trying to do somthing.

Argh. I was really waiting for TB to make this topic so we could start off with a list of the known changes... But what the fuck I'll give my input anyway. I'd translate the info myself, except getting the english results on a cheap translator just ended up confusing me.

Some things I managed to pick out:

Apparently he can Force Break his standing Charge. No idea what the rest of it said but the very notion of it is tempting and awe-inspiring. Instant Level 3!? Just speculation but that shit would own.

j.S has a bigger hitbox or something.

2S is not a godly poke anymore.

Also from the video, it looks like his 5H is more like Sol's now, either that or its some other normal move. I'm guessing 5H though 'cause he never used his Slash version of it, even after a 5S.

And some other junk regarding Charge cancelling, which I will comment on now: I believe this has the potential to totally upgrade Order-Sol's battle capabilities. First off as I noted before, 2D-Charge cancel allows for combos similar to TB's kickass 2D RC combos... so right off the bat, you get pretty much the same damage and half a bar to spend as you choose.

I jokingly compared this to Johnny in the AC discussion thread, mainly because its a stance cancel, but in reality the uses and strategies involved with Charge cancelling are nowhere near comparable to Mist Cancelling. Order-Sol gets damn good recovery off of pretty much all of his normals if memory serves me correctly, so Order-Sol doesn't necessarily need it to actually function, unlike Johnny. It seems to be more of a combo aid tool than anything else. Regardless I'm assuming his new strategies, or at least his combos, will revolve around this pretty heavily.

Also, although it may not be much, Charge cancelling is still at its roots, standing Charge. So naturally after each cancel you would get a bit of Charge gauge gained, not very much but it would add up over time and generally allow you to keep a more consistent Level 2 during the match, possibly negating the gradual scaledown of your Charge by ACing. On top of that depending on the situation there may be instances where you can do a quick "fire boost" on your charge for a free 12% charge gauge or so before you continue your pressure. These opportunities are guaranteed to be specific of course, considering Order-Sol will still need momentum more than Charge gauge, but it's still something nice to experiment with in the future.

By the way if you can Charge cancel his 6HS, I will damn near shit my pants.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it also mentioned something about the way his Charge gauge works, mentioning Lv.3 BHB -> Lv.3 BHB -> Lv.2 BHB or something like that. Maybe specials cost less charge to perform now or something? I dunno, I'll leave it to other people to translate that shit and make sense of it.

I thikn the first step to makeing HOS better would be to tone down the Lv bar cost on his specials. Charge is so important and getting anything over level 2 is pretty damn hard, not to mention having to kind of limit your game cause you need the bar is a bit of a pain. Also his normals shouldnt be tied to his meter Lv....thats my opinion though.

Figured I would post this here, too.

Well maybe this will help you out, I picked a few things out of it but its just a cheap babelfish translation so its hard to make sense of things:

Saintly horseman sol FB skill ファフニール (41236+D guard failure? Sublevel?) Without either dark change instant shining, it occurs. (No super freeze?) The damage is the little licking, but occurrence being quick well enough, it can strike regardless of LV.

(Standing charge Force Break, no idea on the description of it though.)

As for the eye which you saw being similar to the judge, て power gay the - we would like to see producing the fire pillar from the arm, you beat.

New skill?

There is no color report

Necessary the shooting skill modification point Stiffness of action charge usually charging cancelling skill to be short making use of the shortness of stiffness, way conduct possible charge pushing it keeps with it accumulates. Present best charge it accumulates above that, when (down you can take, when at a stroke level it is lifted) it modifies moves of the charge level use system way gradually gauge decreases, ex) like lv3BHB lv3BHB lv2BHB the cooperation as for possible ロックイット at the time of CH, ズサー.

Usually the skill modification point Foot payment is distant in the reach like sol as for S being similar to HS of motion modification N sol, the る. Somewhat, it cuts in upper part direction, occurrence the last time Left-hand lay is quick distantly. JC possibility.

(I'm guessing it means Sol's legs are longer for 6K/2D/etc., and I guess his Fafnir punch 5S changed to look like Sol's 5H, jump cancelable)

As for 2S becoming well enough heavy, about the last time, JS where is not light the reach becoming long, from in the feeling which has been attacked with the clothes. Passive impossible time of the empty throwing it increased?

As for strongest キャラ under comment present conditions the saintly sol accelerator using with the ぶ っ butterfly, the air which it can win die completely the ぇ the ♪ (' HKRPT the ω ・) b

(Yeah anything I didn't comment on, I'm completely confused about)

-being able to link 5K off of BRP Lv1 with out a CH. -more reach on 2K, HS, and 2D. -recovery on 2HS to 10 from 13. (i CANT EVER link 5K!) -give him a real Dead Angle Attack.

I want him to have a Divine-Blade-height (maybe even lower than that) forward superjump that launches him FORWARD, like full screen. I mentioned it earlier but Hoss is completely different from Anji, it would be an insane way to close distance and could drastically change the way his combos progress. His neutral superjump will still go as high as it usually does, though. Thats really what I want the most, I'd mention charge cancel but he already has it. So in the corner you could do shit like 5S(JI), 5H, sj.S, sj.K, sj.S, sj.H, sj.D, jc, sj.H, sj.D, land, more ownage from there. Hell there's probably some kind of superjump loop from that, who knows. I think it would definitely give him a tier boost, but other characters would still be able to rape him so I think its a good feature. Of course speculating about it is pointless, but what the hell.

Sorry, but his DAA is one of the best in the game I think:P It works anywhere and allows you to combo after it in lots of cases.

i don't care what you think. so don't be sorry. his DAA sucks, it has little to no range.

I hate all of you and will never translate HOS changes now. Suck my dick. fatewalker: You smoke crack. HOS has a great DAA, especially compared to the rest of the cast. It gives a guaranteed knockdown no matter what and you can combo off of it if you want to.

Fools just got rofl stomp'd. And that's why he's the Sol mod. Oh righteous Beast of Fire and Metal bestow onto us lesser embers thine great knowledge of Japanese translating and HOS changes. plx

Of course speculating about it is pointless, but what the hell.

Well what else are we suposed to do in this topic? We dont know anything.

You can't ask people to translate for you just like that properly as it needs some skills, time and work. Scanning some pages off an artbook is less strenous. Maybe if you pay him he will translate for you? :grin: You're asking him to do work similar to that of anime fansubbers. They don't work like 'Hey you please sub this series for us,' instead they work the series they like to pick out of their interest and desire to the community. Why not ask orka to help you? He is more interested in translating stuff. Besides the changes may differ in the final product. Edit:= I don't think orka wants to translate anymore.

This is probably taking it a bit too far but I think Order-Sol should have a new special. It will be the only one he won't be able to AC, no FRC point on it or anything. Basically it can only be done in the air, and is makes him leap forward a bit and stab his sword into the ground. The attack won't come out until he actually hits the ground, and while he's leaping down for it he'll be in counterhit state like Johnny's divine blade (So the higher you do the special, the more vulnerable you are). When he hits the ground it will cause an explosion of some sort and do quite a bit of damage, single hit. He'll have a short delay before he starts up the leap, to prevent TK ownage on a massive scale. Not sure if it should launch or cause instand knockdown though... That way you can do shit like standard aircombo, BRP Lv2, AC FRC, ground stab for some nice damage and good ending positioning for continued pressure. Also, to further balance it out I guess you could have it only be able to be used at Charge Lv2. (At Lv1 it doesn't exist, and it doesn't change at Lv3)

my japanese sux....(TB should do this). here's what i got out of it. -FB Fefnir (41236D): looks like Power Guiser(fatel fury!). -new move not known. sprcial move changes: -action charge has less recovery. -standing charge input is now 214D. -charge gauge system changed so Lv3,AC, Lv3, AC, lV2 works. -Rocket dose something on counter hit..... i don't know what. normal move changes: -2D is just like Sol's. -f.S looks kinda like Sol's 5HS. has JC. -more recovery on 2S??? -j.S has more reach. again.... TB or someone better should do this.

The translated info is in the GGAC thread just look a few pages back of the animation discussion we're currently having. Now please wait for the next loke test.

oh i didn't see the stuff in the other thread sorry.... but it's cool how his charge stuff works! it didn't say what the CH stuff was for Rocket though. dose any one know? reaVer: i tried.

I really shouldn't have to do this, but I get tired of people bitching. I am currently working on AC translations. The problem is; 1.)it takes time because I am using a translation engine (such things are always inaccurate and often give meaningless results) and feeding info into it line by line, then comparing against OTHER translations to see if anything correlates while simultaneously looking at the original Japanese text and using what little knowledge of the language I have to cover up where the translation engine blows gibberish out of its ass, AND 2.)I'm trying to be fair to everyone and doing the translations of all characters in the order they are presented in the blogs I use for info about the loketest. Unfortunately for you guys and me, HOS is all the way at the fuckin' bottom of that list. Note that this is in addition to all of the other projects I've been working on, real-life and video game/internet. Now stop whining.