Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CSE] Tsubaki vs Platinum

edit: Also Kiba, I'm kinda confused by your question, what did you mean by it?

Originally you said that charging in the air is bad because of the damage you can get of it (although as Airk said it's a bad idea gainst anyone when you're close to them) but then your following post says this:

It indicates that it's alright for us to charge. I wanted to know what made you think differently about this.

That's completely my fault then. Didn't realise there was a link there.

i mean, I sometimes air charge against Plat, but, but.. BUT

do I ever air charge against plat while in the corner, and high in the air, with platinum an arm's length away...?

I don't think I ever have. If I air charge, it's probably low in the air midscreen, or ultra high in the air midscreen.. can I get hit by that, occasionally, sure, but then odds are also poor that it would be sometime during the round other than near the start of the round when you have no heat.

Like I said, when I recorded that I couldn't really hold my phone and playback the recording at the same time so I had to make due with what I could do which was just using my elbow and pinky to make Tsubaki jump and charge. I really wanted to do a realistic situation where that punish would be more optimal.

tl;dr: I wish I had severin's cupcam.

You could make a tower out of random things in your room or house, put the camera on it for balance, then you can trim the vid to your liking. I used to do that when I had to use my vita as a makeshift cam.