Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CSE] Iron Tager vs Tsubaki

She's still a bitch though. If her 5B out of range, use 5C for CH. I don't like that 5B > 5B > 5B > 5B> 22X they always love to do, I just jump over the 22X and get a j.C CH. Apparently all their special are unsafe on block so thats a free Buster after an IB.

The 5B nerf still doesn't prevent it from being super annoying to you guys. The only problem would be that it shouldn't be left hangin', but that's not a prob since it can be jump cancelled which makes it alright to use at any range. You can 360A her out of her 22X if she's close to you (which she shouldn't be). Jumping over the 22X is a reaction thing. If you do it late, (providing she didn't use 22A) she can easily AA you, or 22X may even catch you while you try to jump if you're not blocking.

• Using Sledge to get in is risky, even if you're holding it. She can high jump and j.214X past you, which of course you wouldn't want. Sledge B can be thrown out of, or the Tsubaki player could opt to keep far and just wait and punish.
  • Using 2D to get in is risky. If not spaced properly, you're open for a full combo, and that's precisely the kind of mistake the player will want you to make.
  • Using 6A to drag her in whilst magged is near suicide (Then again it's just as bad on most or all other characters), as she can 3C fatal you for free.

Does anybody feel that Tsubaki is different in terms of timing when doing Tager's BnB combo on the collider? I feel that sometimes I have to let go of C a bit earlier because sometimes I Bluebeat the Collider

If the timing was different you should be missing rather than bluebeating, typically. Because the untech time doesn't change, the only thing she can do is not be at the right place.

If the timing was different you should be missing rather than bluebeating, typically. Because the untech time doesn't change, the only thing she can do is not be at the right place.

well, at first i noticed i was missing and tsubaki would tech through my collider. Made a slight adjustment to collider's timing by letting go earlier which i have been blue beating less but its still feels pretty weird to me.