Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boss

The AC Slayer Q-n-A Thread

most people i played tend to be able to throw right after a IBed Undertow, if i dont do a quick enough move after :o... i only use this on characters who have crappy Wake up options, or only 1 hit Wake up options and stuff... its basically free in those cases most of the time.

Use undertow only when you feel lucky :eng101: And badass-looking moves like Crosswise Heel are always scary when you RC it when it get blocked :psyduck: I got wild throw-ed by Sol a bunch of times 'cause I was too scared to do anything after he RC-ed his blocked Grand Viper :psyduck:

if you noticed already by now, they took out all the blood animation.. for no reason wat soever but meh...

You take me too literally >.<

They also took out that panty shot of Jam in her IK I think. But yea, the removal of blood was like: "uh, ok." I can see how it can get excessive sometimes (like in Testament's IK), but now it looks like Slayer mistook his opponent for a hamburger instead of actually being a vampire.

You guys don't like undertow? It's awesome vs. 1 hit poke characters. Shit will beat out hammerfall, exe beasts, slayer pokes, faust pokes, gives you frame advantage, ground bounce on CH. It's not spammable but I kinda like using it.

who's ragebot? i bite too much, i can't anti-air with 5P, and i can't do combos that involve hs (air or ground).

question: I've seen two different ch states when someone gets hit by dandy -> hs, which is either a bounce or ground slide. What causes what to happen?

fucking dumbass rom, i told you already. if you go straight into the slam shit, it slides on CH. (dandy -> HS) if you go into the slam shit by doing slash first, it bounces on CH. (dandy -> S, HS)

fucking dumbass rom, i told you already.

if you go straight into the slam shit, it slides on CH. (dandy -> HS)

if you go into the slam shit by doing slash first, it bounces on CH. (dandy -> S, HS)

fucking liar bitch

you were testing it out while I was watching and it was always a ground slide

my dreams are shattered, you goddamn bitch

no. while we were testing, you said "hey do that slam shit" so i performed both slash shit then slam shit, and straight up slam shit and asked you which one. you told me to do the slam shit, so i did it while you mistimed your 2p 53 times in a row until you witnessed the CH slide. it's not my fault you don't even know slayer's movelist. FYI, i usually only do slash into slam shit while don likes doing slam shit straight up as oki hey, buy your AC already and come over.