Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Troll Badguy

The Brain Box (Boston, Massachusetts and parts of New England) Thread

The options you have for a scene are.... Game Over at Somerville, Tuesday ; Game Underground at Framingham, Friday ; Fall River? at Friday I think. If you want a one v one session, where you at?

I might.  But, I probably won't have my setup.  I may not even have my stick, which is why I might not show up at all.

Well, unless someone else is providing a setup, I guess I won't be showing. =/

I can play with you if u want. just what time and date. and where can u go. I live like near boston and am getting my drivers thingy next week so I can finally start going to places again. I have been play bb for a while and just started gg.

Hm, I just won some red Sox tickets for a game on Tuesday.  I'm not really a baseball fan, so I'm trying to find people to take at least one, or both, of the tickets. Anyone here interested?

I mean if nobody wants them ill taken em. I guess. also im getting my drives crap next week so I can come not next Tuesday but probably the Tuesday after. also trying to go next Friday possibly

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it this week; My dog is in the hospital, and I have to pack for travel to Evo on Thursday.

Aww :(

Wish your dog well, and you to succeed in your endeavors. Good luck at Evo! (/ ^w^) /

Puppy is super sad and miserable and we're not even sure what's wrong with her yet.  Prayers are welcome.

Evo, my only goal is to win my first match so I can get curbstomped by Dogura, who will be my 2nd match if I stay in Winners.

Puppy is super sad and miserable and we're not even sure what's wrong with her yet.  Prayers are welcome.

Evo, my only goal is to win my first match so I can get curbstomped by Dogura, who will be my 2nd match if I stay in Winners.

omg please do!

Jezz I wish I could go so badly. Hate service jobs :(  (they destroy weekend plans)

Good luck Airk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do my best! My first opponent is Some Guy I've Never Heard Of, so there are at least reasonable odds that it'll be an even match. ;)

does anyone when the game underground tournaments are? i checked the web page and it looks like it is on every night but idk. facebook page says something different. can anyone tell me the truth and help me out plz. 

Friday Nights from 7pm or something. This is for stuff like Ultra, BB, Marvel, more Ultra - while Smash is on Saturday.

At Game Underground (which is like 1083 Worcester St? well, FB can help you with that) , Framingham, MA.

alrighty. thanks so much. ill probably attempt to go cause i love bb and ultra. hopefully persona but what ever. the face book thing acted like it was once a month and was confusing.

I don't think I'm going to have time tonight. Next week should be a go though.

I think I was running on some sort of post-evo boost or something;  I NEVER block like that. :P

i dont have a fight stick right now so i can't go and next week im on vacation sadly :( so after that i think im free.

also forgot to say i could PROBABLY bring a ps3 with BB/P4A/GG/UNIB when i get back. but that is a biggggggggggg maybe. aka im probably going to bring it idk yet. i would need a monitor thou cause i dont even have an hd one but i have the cable to it.