Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Troll Badguy

The Brain Box (Boston, Massachusetts and parts of New England) Thread

Yes, for BB; Well, whatever, events conspired and I'm still at home, so whatever.  Maybe next week.

I finally made it again; without so much as a fight stick.  Or decent parking.  Ended up playing Under Night-In Birth.

Okay; Let's see if we can head this one off at the pass here.

Is anyone going to be there, this Tuesday, 8/5/2014, with a setup for Blazblue?

if someone has a stick i can go probably. im still waiting on amazon and stuff so that is that. Friday i could go if i get it by then, but idk how many people play bb there and when there monthly tournaments are like mindgame mentioned.

It's easy enough for me to bring an extra fightstick, but someone needs to have a setup first. :P

do u got a monitor, i have both the cables to a non hd one and an hd one. also how many people usually go? and i still need my under night lol :(. but i can bring the rest

The monitor is probably the HARDEST thing for me to bring, because my only HDMI friendly monitor is large and thoroughly wired up.

if nobody is bringing a monitor then i probably wont bring a ps3 or something. ill try to show up and see what it is about thou. probably try unib or something

So, last call for anyone to step up and ensure we have a BB setup?

Or has everyone forsaken me for UNIB?

so apparently my mother is doesn't want me to go to somerville during the night. i argued with her and got my car taken away for 2 days. :( that being said is anyone going to gameunderground this week cause i probably will attempt to go there. my mother can be so OP at times :( sorry for the inconvenience 

What is it with people being scared of Somerville? o.o  That's just super weird to me. Somerville hasn't been a sketchy neighborhood in decades.

I dunno what Game Over's age policy is, but it IS in a bar.

I would bring the system but ill leave around 830 so what timw will you all be there