Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosmos badgirl

New Daisuke interview

i always think Daisuke is thinking about trying new things out even if it doesn't quite work out some times

overture was pretty much a MOBA/Action-RTS type of game that was made just before they got super super super popular.

though i will say, i think Dan is funniest when he is powerful.

Oh god

I CAME

Daisuke director for a game?

I hope it's GG3, but even if it isn't I don't care, it will be masterpiece

i always think Daisuke is thinking about trying new things out even if it doesn't quite work out some times

overture was pretty much a MOBA/Action-RTS type of game that was made just before they got super super super popular.

GG2 is probably the most deep and fun game for this generation of console (if not saying EVER, but for someone that would be too much. Not for me). Underestimated etc etc, too bad no one cared, game company could have learned A LOT.

Anyway I'm in love again with Ishiwatari, make some more hype plz

Yeah, I remember shortly after the game came out, he talked about the Warcraft 3 Defense of the Ancients mod being a direct inspiration for the game.

One of the reasons for going in that direction was that, at the time, it wasn't clear if they'd be able to optimize network play to make a fighting game responsive enough, so he wanted to try and look at another genre that would work well for online play even if there was some latency.

Thank you for this. Daisuke being a director kinda gives me a hinch that a new GG will come soon, but since I don't want to get my hopes down if ever, I don't wanna hype myself for now.

I've not read it yet.

But whenever I see 'Daisuke' or 'Ishiwatari', I just think of "when is the next Guilty Gear coming out???"

Now we know what he meant whenever people asked him during interviews "what are you working on currently" and he would always reply "I can't answer that question yet" lol.