Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nattak

[AC] The 1-hit/Enkasu Video edition

Yeah, I have no way to record anything really. :p Maybe if I find some simple ones, I'll just pm you.

Yeah that would be good

and hideki, i have added u to the msn so il msg u

Hideki, try to respect the record settings imposed by Nattak for the movie. :keke:

2-10 mg per clip is ok with you guys? It´s the usually weight of my pre-edition compressed clips. I use 4000 fps, avi format and ffdshow codecs for audio and video.

-mpeg2

-720*480

-2000~6000 Kbits/s

-Audio : none

Good thing you mentioned it Camo.

Feel Free to record Everything from simple, to the wildside stylish stuff.

I Also need someone to do some Text for the toturial movies

-DJC

-Ensenga landing Cancel

-recoin, bachus sight, time recovery etc.

You asking for someone to write for ya? Or to do some text editing to your video?

You asking for someone to write for ya? Or to do some text editing to your video?

Just want some text to explain the things that happen in the footage, more like toturial stuff, like you wrote about 1-hit ensenga. Up for the job ?

sure, I can write something. But I won't be able to get around to it till maybe around sunday. Just give me a list of what you want. Or if someone else wants to do it, that's cool too. I tend to be busy lately.

Nice pacstrife nice nice -mpeg2 -720*480 -2000~6000 Kbits/s -Audio : none here is the settings and then u have my aim i see, good luck =)

so anyways, this is what I wrote for Nattak. Now with fixed spelling errors! Johnny's forward dash can be canceled into a jump at any time. If Johnny cancels his dash into a jump, he will retain the forward momentum from his dash. The Jump-cancel-bility of Johnny's forward dash can be utilized in many different ways, from extending your air movement to performing combos. As previously mentioned: jump-canceling your forward dash will add momentum to your jumps and instant-airdashes, giving you a little more distance then you would have without. This little bit of extra distance can mean the difference in landing a crossup, an airthrow, or a 1-Hit Ensenga combo. Ensenga acts like any other air move in the game. Landing any time during the move will cancel the rest of the move's animation. For Ensenga, this means new possibilities for 1-Hit combos. With enough downward momentum, you can hit with the first strike of Ensenga, then land and cancel out the rest of Ensenga before the second strike has a chance to hit.

I am looking for someone who is good with GGXX sprites, animation, and video effects in general. Please send me PM.

Im realy sorry for the inactivity of mine regarding this stuff, im working on it as we speak. I have problem with my capture device at the moment, and im kinda stuck without a working capture device. But as i said im working on it. If someone wants to, capture those onehits for baiken and bridget, and send it to me on MSN or AIM

Hey guys... there's something I don't quite get. I know that Enkasu shouldn't set the opponent on fire yet when I'm in training mode and I do the 1-hit combos the hit indicator says only 1 strike of the Ensenga connected yet my opponent IS set on fire anyway. Could it be that ONLY the 2nd strike of the Ensenga connects and the 1st whiffs? is that even possible? Thanks.

That is exactly what is happening.

Interesting... why is this? my guess is that I need to be closer to the opponent (If I'm not mistaken the 2nd strike of the Ensenga is higher)

thanks for the quick reply btw.

Yes, you have to be closer. The 2nd strike doesn't hit any higher then the first, but it does have much greater horizontal reach.

That's so strange, I'm doing exactly what Nattak showed on his video on Ky, the same combo yet I dont get 1-hit (and that's just the easy difficulty level). Even in the most basic combos like throw>j.K>j.S>j.D>Ensenga I get only the 2nd strike to hit. Does anyone know what is it I am doing wrong?

Depend. Generally that's it. But some char need specific timing. The listing has already made.