Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star-Demon

Baiken vs Dizzy

1. Set a fish

2. Dash in (NOT IN THE AIR. GEEZE!)

3. Abuse retarded throw range and mix up with lows to prevent jump outs. ( Don't forget to option select your throw, if you react on catching someone in the air with c.S and chain it to f.S you're gonna have a blast)

4. Train your reflexes so you can punish every counter (YES, REALLY)

5. Establish fear

6. BA: WAAAAAH

Psssst ... that's Dizzy forum secret.

to Shinjin

There are also some details regarding how to react to 2p, 2p 2k, 2k 2d into jc etc. but I'll save that for another time...

still waiting=).

jS - god like vs Dizzy

jS - god like vs Dizzy

not if she's at your level or above you. This is exactly how I get beaten out in air against her. I find staying above her and grounded is critical.

Here. I hope this helps you a little.

Two big point :

1 - Stop getting thrown so much. I know it's dizzy, but you have to avoid her using one of her big strengths by watching how you dash and where you land.

2 - You use the guard cancels too much and she just started making you screw yourself up. Don't lean on them, because people will just start baiting you and expect it.

also - if you have trouble confirming damage in corner (2:54) feel free to use the super off 5H. It's good damage, just no knockdown, and you'll have a decent position.

Just chill out. You can do some things I 'm still working on right now, and that's really good, but you gotta work on being chill or you'll get grabbed and your GCs baited a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXsFh8BQABM

Need help. How to kill that Dizzy?

0:43 : I would for sure do a 75% combo from this youzansen, that's a ton of extra damage. (end with a j.D FRC tatami sj.D ad j.SD) No burst so one more mixup could have killed or left him with pixels to chip.

1:00 : If Dizzy is low on health and Baiken has a lead, don't iad j.S. It's easy to read.

1:06, 1:12 : Don't ouren the fish because Dizzy isn't stuck in hitstop. It's a projectile.

~2:00 : Could have killed Dizzy about a dozen times. Try to work on combos.

2:25 : Try to confirm 2S CH into tatami

2:28 : If you did 6P after kabari to burst bait good job, but you need to hold back when you jump before j.P to auto block it.

2:35: Lands a nice CH 5H in the corner against crouching. Probably could have followed up with 2K, or you can get in the habit of doing tatami or kabari when you see it come out like that.

4:58 : should be a lucky win with that 5s! Try to FRC the tatami on reaction.

5:13 : FD the fish! You have a billion meter there is no risk, you could even ouren RC from it or something.

~5:43 : TK youzansen is good here.

Need to work on hit confirming in general, lots of dropped combos, not enough throw/youzansen mixup.

thx for commenting

To Star-Demon1) It’s kind of hard to do. Dash 2K\throw great mix up vs Baiken

2) Yep I starting to see this killing my self)

There is nothing on 2.54 but I got the point I have confirming problem

Just chill out

Never=)

To Hellmonkey

0:43 : TK YZN hit not in corner so after AD jS,jD I was too far away from Dizzy. But you right this is missed opportunity

1:06, 1:12 : got problem with counter spaming

2:28 : yes yes burst bait=). But why 6P better than 2D in that point?

4:58 : some time I confirm 2S\S counter it tatami-frc but there was crouching this is harder

2:28 : yes yes burst bait=). But why 6P better than 2D in that point?

Great question. When you are close up, you want to do 6P JC and hold back immediately for your followup j.P. 6P being level 1,2 helps here. If they burst you will autoguard and easily punish Dizzy. You can jump up or away from Dizzy to make the sj.PSD unburstable utilizing the height you gain from both hits of 6P.

From further away, you can use 2D and do a burst safe j.SD

0:43 : TK YZN hit not in corner so after AD jS,jD I was too far away from Dizzy. But you right this is missed opportunity

Actually, I'm positive you can still land the combo from here by timing your j.SD correctly. If you maximize your horizontal movement by correctly delaying your j.S -> j.D and do a well timed j.D frc tatami at the end, you will either get a sweet launch for an easy sj.D or a late hit for a run up j.SD or j.PSD.