Most Unknown

Accent Core: ABA Discussion

Looks really nice but one of does easily baited tricks since you can just turn around and continue. Is it possible to grab during the animation? If so whoa thats gonna suck for her

Well as a psychout, the force break may often shock the oppenent into stopping his attacks because he may see it as an offensive move for you to just let loose on him. Of course this is only hopeful wishing.

The move is pretty quick and its puts her at a very safe distance...You can probably backdash after that...I'm thinking however that you 236p FB can be beat out by a low juss like the regular can...but then again...the speed of the move looks alot faster...I think its pretty safe...

Is it me or does ABA's 623HS look like a force break? Maybe that flash she does is just part of the move, I don't know.

It is. If you look really close at the tension before and after its goes down.

It is. If you look really close at the tension before and after its goes down.

It looked to me like there were two different versions. She does the move three times, but only the first and third appear to have the flash. Though that could be my eyes sucking.

I bet you the FB version has different properties. Maybe her normal one doesn't have super armor anymore (of course this is assuming there are two different versions).

Has anyone seen any updates on A.B.A.'s AC changes in the last month (since the last post)? Sidequestion: Does it seem that A.B.A.'s Moroha bar drains at the same rate as in Slash, or slightly shorter/longer?

Thus far I have seen no definitive info on AC ABA whatsoever (other than the glitch being removed, obviously). I will probably sticky a thread for changelogs once I see something useful.

I saw ABA's vid. I'm so happy she can still combo after her 3 hit series. I think I her throw bounces lower so thats why she can't do her butt loop.

Sliding isn't too bad. It IS comboable and can be a potential launcher. (Of course, you gotta be running) It seems ABA's 3x Messhou can be a launcher but not sure about other chars Sliding moves. And I'm glad that her 623H of Slash turned into a Forced Back. That move was WAY too abusive in Slash. Now it cost 25% tension, so less abuse, somewhat.

I've seen Potemkin actually launch slayer after a ground slide. Slayer could have teched out of it but he was still launched into another combo. And actually ABA can still 623HS it normally. The normal one is the same as before and the FB has hyper armor so she can take an infinite number of hits while during her start up and still follow through with the attack. Plus the FB simply bounces higher. :bad:

And I'm glad that her 623H of Slash turned into a Forced Back. That move was WAY too abusive in Slash. Now it cost 25% tension, so less abuse, somewhat.

And actually ABA can still 623HS it normally. The normal one is the same as before and the FB has hyper armor so she can take an infinite number of hits while during her start up and still follow through with the attack. Plus the FB simply bounces higher.

Thank you for making my day Zoogstin :grin:

aba's FB purple shit is so broken it's ridiculous. Half the match vids i have seen that is the ONLY move she hits with and she wins handily. It's not like she got nerfed in other areas other than the rekkas