Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

The Illinois Thread: We Play Everything!

@Shin: For sure!

@Enigmos: Yeah lmao. I haven't been in touch with him to get it back to him haha, that year went by pretty fast.

and I've been fine as well c:

Reminder: umvc3, bb, & ae tournament Thursday 10pm @ EXP Gaming.

6441 w. north ave. suite 102

Oak Park, IL 60302

$5 venue fee (this includes casual play)

I did the coaching thing at Ignite for GG. Somewhere in between playing Persona and SG, I'll try to become a competent A.B.A. player.

Rival schools, umvc3, ps all-stars, & melee tournament 9pm Thursday 2/7/13 @ EXP Gaming.

6441 w. north ave. suite 102

Oak Park, IL 60302

Callisto does post every once in awhile, you'll find him on SRK more often but, that thread is becoming more inactive as well due to the Facebook page. If you're a member of the FB group ask for him there, he will respond a bit sooner than he would here or SRK.

*Link to the group is in the first post*

Also for the BB fans I will start bringing a ps3 setup for it whenever I come out for casuals. If you wanna get some games in or want to learn the game feel free to play.

EXP Gaming will have a daily tournament schedule beginning Monday 2/11/13.

Mon: 3v3 umvc3

Tues: ttt2, sfxt, doa5

Wed: melee, brawl, 2v2 ps all-stars

Thurs: ae, kof xiii, 1v1 umvc3

Fri: sg, ah3

Sat: sg, bb, gg, p4a

Tourneys start @ 9pm

Hope this interests some of you.

EXP Gaming

6441 W. North Ave. Suite 102

Oak Park, IL 60302

EXP Gaming will have a daily tournament schedule beginning Monday 2/11/13.

Mon: 3v3 umvc3

Tues: ttt2, sfxt, doa5

Wed: melee, brawl, 2v2 ps all-stars

Thurs: ae, kof xiii, 1v1 umvc3

Fri: sg, ah3

Sat: sg, bb, gg, p4a

Tourneys start @ 9pm

Hope this interests some of you.

EXP Gaming

6441 W. North Ave. Suite 102

Oak Park, IL 60302

Damn that's close to my house...

Wow this is a really late post, but better late than never I suppose! Hello all, I'm finally done lurking and want to get out and enjoy the games I love with people around me lol. Quite honestly I it hard to find BB and SG players close to me, but apparently you've all been right under my nose for some time.... strange. Anyway I'm Alex, I hail from the south side of Chicago, way out in the hundreds but I get around pretty easily on public transport.

PSN=tenshilotus

BB main:Relius Sub:Haz

SG main:Ms. Fortune Sub:Valentine & Double

I'm nowhere near tourney level, but still trying to get up there! Hope to hear from some guys here soon and get some help for my gaming, thanks and hello to all again :)

Damn that's close to my house...

Then you should go! Hit up EXP Gaming if it's close and get others to show up. I know WireGod is in the Oak Park area and wouldn't mind hitting up the place since it's close to him. Plan a day for you guys to hit it up, Saturday seems to be the happening day for the place so hit it up if you guys can!

Wow this is a really late post, but better late than never I suppose! Hello all, I'm finally done lurking and want to get out and enjoy the games I love with people around me lol. Quite honestly I it hard to find BB and SG players close to me, but apparently you've all been right under my nose for some time.... strange. Anyway I'm Alex, I hail from the south side of Chicago, way out in the hundreds but I get around pretty easily on public transport.

PSN=tenshilotus

I'm nowhere near tourney level, but still trying to get up there! Hope to hear from some guys here soon and get some help for my gaming, thanks and hello to all again :)

Welcome to the thread bro, It's cool to see new faces and we're always welcome to others of all levels, especially if you are looking to increase your skill level. There are tons of people here that can help and are willing to play to get you to the level you want to play.

PSN=tenshilotus

Yea welcome it's great to see new faces around keeps things interesting. As Shin already said there's plenty of people around to help, just ask.

Then you should go! Hit up EXP Gaming if it's close and get others to show up. I know WireGod is in the Oak Park area and wouldn't mind hitting up the place since it's close to him. Plan a day for you guys to hit it up, Saturday seems to be the happening day for the place so hit it up if you guys can!

Still don't know if i can make it there. By car its 17 mins, Walking is still 1 hour 30 mins, That's a journey...

The bus routes looks like my best option but it all depends if my family wants to drive me to this bus stop and pick me up after a few hours (Which i dont think they wanna run in and out of the house twice)

Wish i had a car.

Then you should go! Hit up EXP Gaming if it's close and get others to show up. I know WireGod is in the Oak Park area and wouldn't mind hitting up the place since it's close to him. Plan a day for you guys to hit it up, Saturday seems to be the happening day for the place so hit it up if you guys can!.

They have DDR there too now with metal pads. Super psyched for that

Thanks for your support Shinsyn and thanks again for visiting a while back and giving us some positive feedback on our venue.

Saturday Shenanigans in sg, bb, gg, and p4a is a new event so hopefully we can get some regular competitions in a game other than umvc3. It's a little tricky finding EXP (we are in the same building as Farmer's Insurance) but no one who has stopped by has been disappointed. Xbox players, we are working on expanding our collection of xbox games so I apologize in advance since we don't have these games for xbox.

If you have the slightest interest then please stop by to see the place and if you enjoy your visit please spread the word about us to people you know.