Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

The Illinois Thread: We Play Everything!

Yeah, Justice and Kliff are both balanced for play in +R. How well is yet to be seen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Hey Chicago, BADC's June 1st at Arcade Legacy in Cincinnati, OH. I know ShinSyn wants to make it down, it'd be awesome if more of you could come along. It's about a six hour drive from Chicago, with some cheap hotels (starting around $45/night) nearby if you need 'em. Animeeeeeee.

Thanks Circuitous! I posted the information of BADC on the first post. I know I'm want to make it for sure and there's a chance Nobody.exe may show as well. I will know for sure once the time gets close.

I confirmed my availability for the weekend of UFGT, MI niggas confirmed free rides, so unless something comes up, I'll see you guys there.

Good stuff Skye! I owe you pizza when you come down bro!

Also Ignite is happening for GG/BB/P4U. Show up if you have nothing going on. Games will be had!

Game Pazzo's tournament is this Friday. Come play Chicago's best. Be there or be there. There's no only one option for this week. There's probably only going to be one more tournament held before UFGT.

Yeah, it's Saturday. My bad. I'm not a fan of these Saturday tournaments. I'm not as available on Saturday.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to attend gamepazzo due to moving and all that. How is the scene for injustice looking?

When is the final date to sign up for UFGT?

I second going to GGA on Thursday night for Injustice. Four of the eight people that made top 8 in Toryuken 2 last weekend were from GGA. It's the best place to practice in the world for NRS games. Also a lot of fun with all the old school arcade setups too.

The thing is that I'm never available on Thursdays. :(

They often have tournaments on Saturdays too.

People play Injustice at Ignite Network as well. If you can make it out on Mondays in the city, you can get some games in for Injustice.

ACEN this weekend and UFGT next weekend. Everybody get hype!

Fun shit at Ignite yesterday. People are looking strong. Pazzo is happening on Wednesday this week.

UFGT was amazing! Now that it's over, we're still grinding. We're playing at GamePazzo tonight so if you've got nothing going on and you wanna get some games in, weither it's Persona, Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, SSFIV or whatever, come down and chill with up tonight!

You can find the address off the first post in the thread by clicking on the links provided.

Yay for streaming Mahvel! Because why not.

Yeah, it was one of those days man. I think UFGT burned me out, even I barely played Persona. Honestly, I played more GG, and truth be told, I played the drinking game more than anything that night. Maybe Monday at Ignite will better for me.

TBH, I was more interested in the woman behind the bar LOL.

GG's at Ignite. Shin kicking me off the system to play Hollywood Doug -- probably for my own good.

TBH, I was more interested in the woman behind the bar LOL.

Bartenders are invincible. They make great friends though.