Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

The Illinois Thread: We Play Everything!

Hey guys quick question. Is it still monday and fridays nights for casuals? Want to get back into fighting games but work nights on weekdays.

There are some tournaments coming up on Saturday if you could make those. I expect a strong turnout for persona.

im actually free on saturdays, but i havent played a fighter in half a year XD, so i probably wont show up. But since my friend showed me Guilty Gear Xrd, well i kinda want to get into the genre again.

I finally booked a room and updated my status to confirmed for Chicago Heart 5! I am pretty excited since I've never been to any kind of a tournament before. However, I look forward to a, hopefully, enjoyable experience!

Now I just have to consider participating in any of the gaming events personally.

Ya'll better show up for the tournament tonight, Shin and Doug probably won't make it in time so free top 2 for me and Alex.

I finally booked a room and updated my status to confirmed for Chicago Heart 5! I am pretty excited since I've never been to any kind of a tournament before. However, I look forward to a, hopefully, enjoyable experience!

Now I just have to consider participating in any of the gaming events personally.

I think you should enter whether you think you'll do well or not, can't get better if you don't play and Chicago is definitely the place to get better.

You'll learn a lot from just playing in a non-casual setting. Any tournament pushes you to your limits because you're playing for reputation and money. There's a lot of strong players from the midwest that will run casuals with you before and after as well for P4@, GGs, and BlazGreen -- so there's no way you won't have fun and learn a few things. We'll make damn sure you have a good time.

Whoa I'm not in the roster for some reason >.<

Dustloop: Woocash

Name: Luke

Twitter: @LukeShooty

Transportation: Car or Public Transportation

PSN/XBL: WoocashPL

P4A: Yukiko Amagi

BB: Litchi Faye-Ling | Carl Clover

GG: Anji Mito | Baiken

I should finally add myself to this list :)

Dustloop: Glenburg89 (Mainly go by Glenburg)

Name: Donald

Twitter: @Donald_glenburg

PSN/XBL: Glenburg89

P4A: Chie Satonaka

TTT2: Forest Law/Asuka/Ling Xiaoyu

Sadly, I can't make it today. Priorities for tomorrow are just too important for me to possibly oversleep today lol! I'll try to make the next one though.

Salty!

I found out that I could have gone last night, because my morning class was canceled... S/O to not checking my e-mail.

So I'm just introducing myself... Really don't know if I'm doing it right, but it would be nice to play new people and get to know them

Dustloop: halcyonmanny

Name: Manny

Twitter: @halcyonmanny

Steam: HalcyonManny

XBL: Gori11aMECH

GG: Sol/Order Sol/Milla

P4: Akihiko

SG: Valentine

So I'm just introducing myself... Really don't know if I'm doing it right, but it would be nice to play new people and get to know them

Ill send you friend invite, I need to lvl up in persona. Just started like 5-6 days ago.

Oh shit! You live in elgin? AND you play on XBL?! Sending friend request!

What part of Elgin you at? East side? West side? I'm on far east side. Shales and 20. By EHS.

Sorry for the delay, but I added you to the player roster Halcyonmanny. Welcome to the thread and hope to get some games in with you soon.

Hey there Dustloopers. For those out of the loop every Monday we have gatherings at Ignite Gaming Lounge for fighting games. We have a little event coming up for this Monday, and I hope y'all can make it.

It’s a little different this time. Players can pay $1 to receive 3 raffle tickets. You then challenge one another to a 2/3 (3/5 for UMvC3) match in ANY game to play for those tickets. At the end of the night the person with the most tickets will get the whole stash of dollars. Just as well we’re adding a pot bonus if enough people enter: Ignite will match the pot with 25+ entrants.

FB Event page

Hey there Dustloopers. For those out of the loop every Monday we have gatherings at Ignite Gaming Lounge for fighting games. We have a little event coming up for this Monday, and I hope y'all can make it.

It’s a little different this time. Players can pay $1 to receive 3 raffle tickets. You then challenge one another to a 2/3 (3/5 for UMvC3) match in ANY game to play for those tickets. At the end of the night the person with the most tickets will get the whole stash of dollars. Just as well we’re adding a pot bonus if enough people enter: Ignite will match the pot with 25+ entrants.FB Event page

Sounds good Noah. I should be there.