Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Noel vs. Arakune

XTyA4.png

Match Up Ranking: To Be Discussed.

Recommended Playstyle: To Be Discussed.

Your Best Tools: To Be Discussed.

General Strategy: To Be Discussed.

Has A DP?: No.

Has A DP With Heat?: f-inverse (236236C) - 1~10f after superflash fully invincible.

Things To Look Out For: To Be Discussed.

Right now my problem with Arakune is him coming from the air, do I have any options against his j.B ?

4D beats j.B, also you can j.A him out of it if you're quick enough on the draw.

the name of the game with kune is patience, gotta dodge duck dip dive and whatever the last one is, get an advange and play the ranged game with him, if you get cursed either block or charge, both suck but gettin a hit in will stop the bugs so erratic jumping has worked for me.

the name of the game with kune is patience, gotta dodge duck dip dive and whatever the last one is, get an advange and play the ranged game with him, if you get cursed either block or charge, both suck but gettin a hit in will stop the bugs so erratic jumping has worked for me.

I believe you're looking for "Dodge" "Dodge, duck, dip, dive and Dodge".

But yeah, you're pretty much correct, if Arakune touches you, you could be fucked, if he's at neutral, you're fucked, you pretty much HAVE to be pressuring him, and even then, his backdash and forward dash make it pretty hard to keep him grounded.