Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkyKing

[CSE] Noel vs. Litchi

Match Up Ranking: To Be Discussed

Recommended Playstyle: To Be Discussed

Your Best Tools:To Be Discussed

General Strategy: To Be Discussed

Has A DP?: Tsubame Gaeshi ([m]623D)

Has A DP With Heat?: None

Things To Look Out For: To Be Discussed

Playing with Romey often I'll go ahead and contribute a bit. Out of her pokes the main one you want to look out for is 6B [m], on CH hit it can corner carry and against those who can prioritize max damage you are looking at roughly around 4.6k from midscreen, it also wall bounces in the corner for good damage as well so be careful about pushing buttons.

Another thing with Litchi is identifying her overheads, her mix up game is fast so you want to be able to react accordingly when getting pressured. I don't know when I can poke myself out during these strings but hopefully upon NA release someone can help answer that for me.

4D > wake up tsubame. Thank you based projectile invincibility.

Why is this thread so dead. :(

4D > wake up tsubame. Thank you based projectile invincibility.

Why is this thread so dead. :(

That's awesome, it's a free fatal for Litchi mashing DP on wakeup.

I can only assume this thread is dead because either no one is having trouble with Litchi, or no one is fighting Litchi. Hell the only two people who posted in the thread so far are both from Florida lol, you guys have a decent local Litchi player last I heard.

Yeah you have to space it though, I've gotten hit out of it once.

Either that or everyone has realized that Noel is not good.

You can Counter Assualt out of Kokushi (Thirteen Orphans) Corner Mix-Ups/Pressure, no matter what ender she uses to enter it.

You can Counter Assualt out of Kokushi (Thirteen Orphans) Corner Mix-Ups/Pressure, no matter what ender she uses to enter it.

Of course, however she can bait this by creating enough space. This leads to a free Counter Grab for Litchi.

or we are still studying. i like fighting litchi. she has a ranged advantage though, you should always keep your guard ready. she has a mean wake up game and very good at keepin ya locked down. but to continue my string of simple insights, if she has her staff keep distance and pressure with optic barrel, if she doesnt have her staff charge viciously. some people say thats bad with her 236 moves but i think they are easy to see coming. if she gets you in a lock down, be patient however in point to the counter assault when in the super, if she charges at you do it, if she keeps her distance shes waitin for ya. but god damn that j.2d crossup

I've learned to have 2D ready against Litchi's j.2D cross-up. If you hit, you can confirm into a small combo. If not or if she doesn't use it, use d.4D, Optic Barrel or Assault Through, or even drive pressure, depending on the situation she gives you.

Also, Litchi is one of those characters I really won't use a CA against. Her spacing and strings make it easily baitable.