Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CSE]The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 8.0!

On the Ranked Match option there are 5 options to choose from now.

If I remember correctly:

- Quick Match

- Custom Match

- Custom Match - Arcade

- Custom Match - Training Mode

- Custom Search (or something like that)

Best feature is 4 slot record and random playback in training mode.

If you want to talk about the actual game then yeah, it's pretty much the most balanced BB has ever gotten.

Anime talk?

If only Another was more like how the protag's daydream in class was lolol.

I have to take turns netplaying on PS3 so I'm watching iDOLM@STER blu-ray stuff :roboky:

EDIT: But yeah training mode...

Try this against Ragna dummy. Record:

[slot 1] dash > 6B

[slot 2] dash > 2B > 6B

[slot 3] dash > 2B > 2D

[slot 4] dash > 2B > GH

Use random playback and practice reacting to these basic things. Later on replace one of them with 2B > throw or something to practice all of the defensive mechanics.

So there was only one non-reserved copy left at Gamestop and I got it. Either they didn't order much or BB is more popular than I thought.

Anime talk?

If only Another was more like how the protag's daydream in class was lolol.

Is Another actually decent? I stopped watching because no one had any personality and felt that the only redeemable thing about it was eyepatch moe.

Is Another actually decent? I stopped watching because no one had any personality and felt that the only redeemable thing about it was eyepatch moe.

Pretty much this.

But I will say the current episode actually moves stuff along (explains some things such as the nature of the school) and makes me care about what happens. It also ended on a cliffhanger.

Come to think of it, the current episode actually did everything right for once lol.

Well I can't speak for Zoular, but Kiba and myself still blow Chaz up.

So stop being sad and give yourself a pat on the back. :D

You wish buddy, come back when you can actually beat me consistently scrub.

I see you took my avatar advice though, good shit :thumbu:

Come to think of it, the current episode actually did everything right for once lol.

This. But like you said earlier, daydream shenanigans need to be more frequent in that anime lol.

You wish buddy, come back when you can actually beat me consistently scrub.

But I did. Or are we not talking about my Noel wrecking your shit at GB last night? :3

I see you took my avatar advice though, good shit :thumbu:

Gotta admit, one of the best things you've done for me so far. You can be useful when you want to be~ :thumbu:

But I did. Or are we not talking about my Noel wrecking your shit at GB last night? :3

You know, your main from CT beating my day 3 Relius yeah? Well done dude, what an achievement! :3

Gotta admit, one of the best things you've done for me so far. You can be useful when you want to be~

Y'know besides the million other things i've done for you. But enough of this, I'm tired of talking to you

Edit: Did you borrow Dead Space and Elfen Lied btw?

You know, your main from CT beating my day 3 Relius yeah? Well done dude, what an achievement! :3

Well I was gonna talk about how my Lambda destroyed your Rachel in every match the night before, but I figured no-one talks about CS2 anymore, see? :3

Y'know besides the million other things i've done for you. But enough of this, I'm tired of talking to you

Edit: Did you borrow Dead Space and Elfen Lied btw?

Faggot.

And yeah, I did. I'll give 'em back next time I see you.

ooo sarcastic salt...

Wait Hex, Chaz was the one who you got Dead Space from? Maybe he's less Eurotier than I thought....

Chaz has always been legit. The only thing holding him back is the fact that he's not a nigga, but even then he makes up for it with heart.

And no, he's not from the non-existent isles of Northern Nor North Havenmeyer...

Chaz has always been legit. The only thing holding him back is the fact that he's not a nigga, but even then he makes up for it with heart.

And no, he's not from the non-existent isles of Northern Nor North Havenmeyer...

I have acquired the strength of heart to overcome life's hardships as a white man.

I thought his post was funny lol. I mean he's obviously not serious.