Sign in to follow this  
DaiAndOh

[CSE] Bang Combo Posting and Discussion Updated with Bnb!

Just to note, taking what was shown in the combo video and basically Dora's twitter combo,

you can actually build 50+ Heat off CH 6C from P2 Starting Position to combo into Ashura for more damage than the combo they did in the video. Not sure why they didn't come up with it in the video since they obviously came up with the same versions off FC j.623B and FC 3C.

P2 Starting Position:

(CH) 6C>B Nail Cancel>d.6C>(IAD) j.4C>j.623B>(d.5C)>6D>623B>2B>5B>j.B>j.4C>dj.B>dj.4C>dj.C>B Nail>5A>Explosion>5C>2C>Ashura = [6,461] / 52 Heat / 1 Seal

It can also work in the corner as well if you 7 jump the j.4C. And the IAD is optional or not needed at all for this combo.

And since CH 6C in the corner hasn't been covered,

Corner:

(CH) 6C>B Nail Cancel>d.5C>2C>623B>5B>6C>7j.4C>j.623B>6C>j.B>j.4C>j.C>5A>5B>j.A>j.B>j.4C>dj.4C>dj.C = [6,045] / 56 Heat / (Note: Air enders into j.623B will allow them to tech before an Ashura can hit.)

Since the first combo works in the corner you could always do that for more damage, but since it is only 400 or so more it might only be good if it is going to kill.

So I'm looking for anyone to come up with a more damaging CH 6C corner combo that builds it's own meter for Ashura OR that just outright does more damage anyway. Needs to be over 6.4k. Hopefully 7k is possible, cause that would be one hell of a punish even though 6k is amazing anyway.

Also here would be a seals version:

(CH) 6C>B Nail Cancel>d.5C>2C>623B>2B>5B>j.B>j.4C>dj.B>dj.4C>dj.C>B Nail>5A>Explosion>6D>C Nail>6D>C Nail>5D = [5,043] / 49 Heat / 3 Seals

There's probably a 4 seal version that someone can come up with that is still damaging and not some basic 4 Seal off CH 6C.

Edited by zeth07

Well the last couple of hours I tried to beat year combo, and now I finally have 6738 with 53 heat best I could get well here it is: 6c - b nail - 5c - 2c- 623b-2b(5b)-6c- 7jc j4c- 623b- 6c - jd - 2b - 6c - jb - j4c- 623b - ashura

The 5b in backets will make it a lot easier to do the combo instead of 2b so the choice is urs which u wanna use. I think there's about 12 damage difference between the 2 so perhaps 5b would be better it all cases

Here's a more stable version: 6C CH 5C 623B 5B 6C jc9 j4C j623B 2B j9 jB j4C j8 jB j4C jC j236B 5A explosion 6D Cnail dash 5C 2C ashura. 6707 damage 57 heat. I'll try to find a 7k combo even thought it may be a little difficult.

EDIT: corner combo of course.

First of all would jus like to apologise for the double post once again but this is important and needs its own post instead of an edit.

Ladies and gentleman I have found the 7k combo, may I have a round of applause please, it is as follows tested on ragna (6c - bnail - 3c - 2c - 623b - 5b - 6c - j4c - 623b - 5b -jb - j4c - jb - j4c - jc - b nail - 5a - 6d - c nail - 5c - 2c - ashura!

Does 7004 damage n builds 60 heat I think it was,

Now the timing on the 3c from 6c is really tight, they gotta almost land on top of u during the last few active frames off the 3c to get the 2c off it. 2b also works as well but damage wasn't that good. Not corner only 6c 3c works midscreen to,

Hi everyone, I'm new to Dustloop and the blazblue scene and I've been trying out Bang recently. I'm having trouble jump canceling his D into his web shuriken. (jD->jc236C) I cannot seem to do it fast enough as the training dummy can roll out after the D before I can through it out. Can anyone help?

Hi everyone, I'm new to Dustloop and the blazblue scene and I've been trying out Bang recently. I'm having trouble jump canceling his D into his web shuriken. (jD->jc236C) I cannot seem to do it fast enough as the training dummy can roll out after the D before I can through it out. Can anyone help?

Start slow and slowly build speed by speeding up a little bit, but making sure the right move comes out. You'll get it eventually.

First of all would jus like to apologise for the double post once again but this is important and needs its own post instead of an edit.

Ladies and gentleman I have found the 7k combo, may I have a round of applause please, it is as follows tested on ragna (6c - bnail - 3c - 2c - 623b - 5b - 6c - j4c - 623b - 5b -jb - j4c - jb - j4c - jc - b nail - 5a - 6d - c nail - 5c - 2c - ashura!

Does 7004 damage n builds 60 heat I think it was,

Now the timing on the 3c from 6c is really tight, they gotta almost land on top of u during the last few active frames off the 3c to get the 2c off it. 2b also works as well but damage wasn't that good. Not corner only 6c 3c works midscreen to,

It is much easier to do 6C CH>bumper cancel>3C>etc. You may also be able to do something similar to the gekiwa combo if you use C bumper.

Edit: If you do 6C CH>8214C>2C>623B>etc. the bumper should be at the right height for the gekiwa combo

Edited by DJ_Blactricity

I'm gone for a few days and when I come back you're all talking about CH 6C combos. You're all insane.

Time for me to catch up on all this new swaga tech.

Bangs 10.5k combo, 100 heat 2 gold bursts frk never gonna happen but work it if someone is thinkin of makin a combo vid or somethin, anyway here it is m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=SLnFnVfZjp4

Question about the 5A Relaunch.

Confirms > 6C > WAT DO

Is any of it character specific? Is the d.5A universal?

Question about the 5A Relaunch.

Confirms > 6C > WAT DO

Is any of it character specific? Is the d.5A universal?

A few pages back.

assuming you guys are referring to the 6C>j.B>j.4C>j.C>5A combo, you don't need to delay the j.C at all. You should also note that this variation doesn't work on litchi.

The dash isn't required for ragz, jin, noel, lambda, relius, mu(?), and tsubaki. As for bang, the 5A>5B connects but everything after that whiffs unless you dash.

Pretty impractical combo but w/e.

airgrab>b-nail cancel>5A>FRKZ>5C>boom>slight 6dash>6D>6 dash>2d>grabwhiff>6C>8 dash>j.4C>8 dash>j.4C> j.D>2 dash>2B>(7 or 9 dash depending on which direction you facing j.4C>6 dash>j.4C>4 dash>j.4C X4)> ashura.

Damage:6298

Heat required:100

Heat gained:57

You need 4 seals and 50 heat before hand so that is what makes this impractical.

Edited by DLM UNDEAD

Question about the air-grab b-nail cancel combos, is there a trick too this? I can never seem to connect the 5a after the b-nail cancel.

Is there a video about?

6C CH combo with 50 heat gain. not the easiest or best punish to use (there are like 5 others), but this is the one i personally used in cs2. note: you MUST use 5c 2c 623b ender to ashura; 6d will prorate the combo and force auto tech after ashura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ9tG_IJ_CU&feature=youtu.be

6C CH combo with 50 heat gain. not the easiest or best punish to use (there are like 5 others), but this is the one i personally used in cs2. note: you MUST use 5c 2c 623b ender to ashura; 6d will prorate the combo and force auto tech after ashura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ9tG_IJ_CU&feature=youtu.be

works on everyone EXCEPT makoto, noel, tao, carl, bang, platinum, and rachel

Cheers, still cant seem to land that 5a though! :psyduck:

From what I notice it has an air height requirement. The closer you are to the ground, the faster you land and have a chance to land that 5a. The higher you are the longer it takes and they might right cover before your 5a even comes out. Hope it helps.

Hey everyone, Im new to bang and this game and was wondering about this corner combo: 5A>5B>2B>2C>623B>5B>6C>j.4C>j.623B>dash under>5B>2B>j.B>j.4C>dj.C = [3,367] / 41 Heat

When i try to do the dash under i either get there a little too late or i stay on the corner side. Is there something specific im supposed to do, BTW im trying it on Ragna.

Sign in to follow this