Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KA-GE-MA-TSU-RI

Double jumping

Double jumping to avoid getting hit (also cheating on the opponent to get a whiffed move by doing that). I see the effectiveness of this from other characters, but would this move be of any good for Millia? Her jumps are a bit different to other chars

Double jumping to avoid getting hit (also cheating on the opponent to get a whiffed move by doing that). I see the effectiveness of this from other characters, but would this move be of any good for Millia? Her jumps are a bit different to other chars

are you kidding? I double jump away to bait airthrows and slow anti air all the time, or just to lead my opponent into a position where millia can force a block. I throw hardslash pin for the same reason, it raises her and makes them whiff if you used properly.

Um... Double jump, Pin, Air-dash in. Yes, she can still air-dash after double jumping. Or double jump to bait out opponent's shit, come down with a j.S into air-dash cancel mixup games.

Yeah thats the word i was looking for - baiting. I always get caught be opponents double jumping, then i whiff, then i get pummeled. Any suggestions?

You just have to play cautiously, since it's so easy to bait off a double jump(not to mention get a CH half the time). I know I've seen Millia bait with a rather low j.d (they block), only to double jump it and hit them with a second one(CH) because they were too eager to try for an air throw or AA her out of it.