Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CSE] Bang vs. Mu-12

I pressured a Mu on her wake up, she DP'd and I 2A'd at an awkward distance. And I hit her out of the move...? The sound effect for her DP went off, she said some Japanese stuff, and I just hit her out of it with 2A. How the hell did this happen?

Also, in the same match I Ashura'd on her wake up and she used DP again (it was a high stakes moment). We clashed and I 6A'd into another Ashura ftw. Thinking about this though, if we predict this DP and clash with our Ashura (since it's hit box is so meaty) we can cancel the clash into a CMD grab for some good, unburstable damage. The only thing she can do is DP again, but who's going to react that fast, honestly. What else could we do there? 6C her standing hit box maybe?

I pressured a Mu on her wake up, she DP'd and I 2A'd at an awkward distance. And I hit her out of the move...? The sound effect for her DP went off, she said some Japanese stuff, and I just hit her out of it with 2A. How the hell did this happen?

Also, in the same match I Ashura'd on her wake up and she used DP again (it was a high stakes moment). We clashed and I 6A'd into another Ashura ftw. Thinking about this though, if we predict this DP and clash with our Ashura (since it's hit box is so meaty) we can cancel the clash into a CMD grab for some good, unburstable damage. The only thing she can do is DP again, but who's going to react that fast, honestly. What else could we do there? 6C her standing hit box maybe?

If you anticipate her DP, just do 2D on oki. I see the Japanese players do that every once in a while, so that's one answer.

I'm not saying there aren't other answers to her wake up DP, I'm saying the answer I posted is new and interesting. And manly. Wake up 2D actually gets me thrown a lot.

Also, YukiBlue, I'm not sure what you're referencing.

I'm not saying there aren't other answers to her wake up DP, I'm saying the answer I posted is new and interesting. And manly. Wake up 2D actually gets me thrown a lot.

Well there's no way you can "hit her out of her DP" with 2A first off cause it has full body guard point for pretty much all of the startup and active frames except the very last one. If anything you must've hit her during the recovery from it whiffing you. Go test it in training mode and try it again.

Doing Ashura to try and purposely clash with her DP isn't a good idea. You doing 6A>Ashura sounds like you were just mashing after the first one anyway, and after a clash each person has as much of an advantage as the other person. Which means clashing Ashura and going for a Command Throw doesn't work like that since they could easily mash buttons after it and hit you.

I just wanna say that i've straight up Command Threw her out of it on their wake up before. A few times even.

Use 5D but time it right, I use it all the time against DP happy ragnas, if they wake up grab, it counter hits them since they can't grab you in the air.