Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakaku

[CSE] Rachel Video Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_DacOcYa2c&feature=g-user-u pretty epic matches just follow the link afterward for the rest of the sets. Rachel vs carl. I must like i always seem to they should nerf that carl dash shit is a bit to good. I dont agree with it having upperbody invunerability that eariler in the beginning of the move. But whatever at 02:44 in the above was pretty fucked up.

That match had me on the edge of my seat in that last round. Also, I loved the taunt in the round previous to that Hakumen match.

3D > 3C variation is so cool looking. The 2A CH into 50 meter is really good but I suppose you have to be fairly close for 6A to connect afterward. Going to use some of these of course.

4 wind = 50 meter = okizeme + possible corner carry + gaining the wind back

Sounds pretty good :toot:

l like that 2a 6a combo too, definitely doable. these combos are very optimal, the foe techs immediately after most of them lol.

there was an ender in the corner after bbl: 214a 5cc delay 236a* sj dj j.214c j.2c (lv2) 5cc frog. it maximises damage using the pole and might not need the extra 5cc for the sake of a setup. i'll be tinkering with this tonight.

Forgive me if I'm not doing this right but this link was in the BBCSE Video Posting Thread recently and there was a Rachel vs Hazama match here. I don't know the players names but here is the link to the match: Link should take you to 54 minutes 52 seconds into the video.

http://youtu.be/nXlbQboSvUc?t=54m52s

Sorry for not knowing who the players names are. I'm still not sure if I should be posting here as I'm still new to how Dustloop operates overall but please correct me if I've made a mistake. Sorry for any inconvenience caused in advance.

EDIT: Same video but I missed a match between Rachel vs Valkenhayn:

http://youtu.be/nXlbQboSvUc?t=18m32s

18 Minutes 32 Seconds. Same Rachel player I assume, colour scheme/palette Grey.

dude, what are you apologizing for? you didnt't do anything wrong lol. just be natural, l assure you if you did leave anything out someone would be more than happy to correct or assist you (politely), alright? no need to feel tense.

that grey rachel... oh that grey rachel. tsk tsk. the hazama was pretty meh too. we need more rin-hime

I think that player is female... I know that doesn't add much, but they played at an acho female tournament once before.

Gamester hope you speak up in this thread here

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13387-Official-UK-GB-Area-Thread

nice to see more UK player here and there.

@TD: I'm so formal I can't help myself. It's like a habit of mine though, thanks for letting me know it was ok :)

@Zoular: Sure, I'll drop a post by later :)

Sorry for the double post. Felt like helping out with the videos that were on the BBCSE Video posting thread that have Rachel match-ups in them from this month :)

I decided to put question marks after some of the links as I wasn't fully sure about the names of the player/s or find out any names.

[7/7/2012] Hyaku Shoku (Rachel) vs KEI (Jin)

[7/7/2012] Hyaku Shoku (Rachel) vs K taira (Carl)

[7/7/2012] Do M banchou (Rachel) vs PRFARMY (Hakumen) ?

[7/7/2012] Ridoru (Rachel) vs Berudan (Hakumen)

[7/7/2012] Ridoru (Rachel) vs PRFARMY (Hakumen)

[7/6/2012] zayasu (Rachel) vs momiji (Noel)

[7/6/2012] memai (Rachel) vs masutani (Arakune) ?

[7/6/2012] kuresu (Tsubaki) vs momoiro (Rachel)

[7/5/2012] Rachel vs Litchi

[7/3/2012] Rachel vs Tager ?

[7/3/2012] Rachel Vs Hakumen ?

I tried my best to keep it to Sakaku's main post layout for match videos to save time if the videos are acceptable for reference :)

EDIT: Some more from the BlazBlue Video Posting Thread that had Rachel matches:

[7/20/2012] Abudouru (Valkenhayn) vs Momoiro (Rachel)

[7/20/2012] Jiro (Bang) vs Momoiro (Rachel)

[7/20/2012] Momoiro (Rachel) vs Matsu (Bang)

List updated, sorry it took so long. I'm trying to update more frequently from now on.

Sorry for the double post. Felt like helping out with the videos that were on the BBCSE Video posting thread that have Rachel match-ups in them from this month :)

If you find a new batch of videos, just do it. We won't now you posted new videos if you just edit your last post. :P

I tried my best to keep it to Sakaku's main post layout for match videos to save time if the videos are acceptable for reference :)

Much appreciated, really. That saves me a lot of time when updating~

Fair enough, I'll make sure to make a new post if I come across anything recent and no problem also, glad I was able to be of assistance :)