Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Tekken X Street Fighter

i swear that there was a thread about this game

oh well

here are the 1st news about the game, well 2nd after the teaser video of nina using chun li stance and heihachi doing a srk

https://twitter.com/#!/Harada_TEKKEN/status/175622722280374274

Katsuhiro Harada ‏ @Harada_TEKKEN

I'll start TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER ROSTER pole soon...

Character poll

Also because I found it funny:

[02:12] <SoBa> there is literally only 1 character on SF team I actually give a damn about

[02:12] <SoBa> ok guys

[02:13] <SoBa> give me 4 losers to vote for

[02:13] <SoBa> ' ^'

[02:13] <Shara> Vote for twelve

[02:13] <SoBa> Sara

[02:13] <SoBa> You can only pick Five

[02:13] <SoBa> :3c

[02:14] <Shara> lol

Placed my votes a few minutes ago.

Tekken

Jin, Jun, Kunimitsu, Lili, Paul

Street Fighter

Ryu, Ingrid, Karin, Chun-Li, Dudley

Tekken

-Jinpachi

-Dr. B

-Jun

-Ogre

-Kunimitsu

Street Fighter

-Charlie

-Gill

-Karin

-R. Mika

-Sawada

If these characters get in, this game is going to be the best fucking Tekken installment/crossover ever.

WHY in Purple Hell people are voting for Ryu and Jin? -_- these two and Chun Li are already confirmed.

In my mind I was voting for Tekken 3 Jin as opposed to Tekken 4 Jin, just so you know. :D

Don't really care who they put in.

I just hope they treat it like Tekken 6. Hopefully, the SF additions will be treated like real tekken characters (with real movesets) instead of watered-down, like SF did with T characters.

Street Fighter's engine is 2D and limited in terms of moveset options, but Tekken 6 characters are much more fleshed out as characters. Everything SF builds itself upon still exists. Projectiles have been in tekken for a while, and Dragon Punches are pretty similar to Crush moves.

Hopefully I'll get to see Ryu do something other than throw fireballs, dragonpunch and spin kick. But most thankfully, i'll enjoy seeing SF animations that don't only last for 12 measly frames and all come out in 5-6.

Count down for a new game

http://newgame1.bngames.net/

Some people are speculating that could be TxSF related

I personally would loved if this story was true, because the amount of hilarity behind of it

http://www.p4rgaming.com/katsuhiro-harada-hopes-everyone-has-forgotten-about-tekken-x-street-fighter-so-he-doesnt-have-to-produce-it/

Heca, I like you, but please stop doing this... .v.

This is the second time in recent memory you brought my hopes up only to kick them in the teeth and stomp on its throat.