Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

First, the Foreword by Zeth:

Use this thread to find matches on PSN or to say Good Games to the people you played (or Bad Games).

Keep the "off topic" stuff out of this thread.

Everyone can feel free to post if you're hosting a room or looking for matches. I advise posting your "location" when you go to do this so that people know what to expect in terms of lag.

NOW THEN, READ THIS BEFORE POSTING:

OFF TOPIC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE USED FOR FINDING MATCHES OVER THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK ONLY, AND DISCUSSING RECENT MATCHES AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS. PLEASE KEEP IT FIGHTING GAME RELATED. FAILURE TO STAY ON TOPIC WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION.

SEVERELY OFF TOPIC BEHAVIOR SUCH AS TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE ANIME OR YOUR SOCIAL LIFE WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE 5 DAY BAN. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT, THIS ISN'T THE FORUM FOR YOU.

MODERATORS, THESE RULES GO FOR YOU, TOO. IF YOU DECIDE YOU WANT TO POST OFF TOPIC SHIT, EXPECT A SUPERADMIN TO BE INFORMED. YOUR JOB IS TO KEEP THE FORUMS ON-TOPIC, NOT ACTIVELY DERAIL.

I don't want to be a hardass about this shit, because believe it or not I want to do shit other than scan this shitty thread for dumbasses, but you guys have given me no other option. MAYBE if you can stick to these rules for a while I'll let up a bit, but I'm really doubting any of you guys can manage that.

Oh, and if you can't? No PSN match finder thread. The PSN ID thread is enough, and you'll have to search through that yourself for who to fight. So think before you post.

Go.

GG's to Toan. I'm disappointed at my own gameplay performance.

It has been a long time since we fought though. Hope to do that again.

Anyone wanna fight my Day 1 Haku? I kinda have an idea of how to use him, but I just want to practice hit confirms in a real match.

I'll play you. And I'll most likely not use Lambda if your Haku is day 1.

Toan I want play against ya tonight when I get home from work if possible

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Anyone wanna fight my Day 1 Haku? I kinda have an idea of how to use him, but I just want to practice hit confirms in a real match.

Let's do it. oh wait you still dodgin

GGs Toan. And Zeron you sent me an invite when I was already playing then proceeded to go offline a minute after. Clearly you didn't want to play that badly/didn't have the time to play.

GG's to Toan. I'm disappointed at my own gameplay performance.

It has been a long time since we fought though. Hope to do that again.

Definitely

Toan I want play against ya tonight when I get home from work if possible

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Sure

GGs Toan. And Zeron you sent me an invite when I was already playing then proceeded to go offline a minute after. Clearly you didn't want to play that badly/didn't have the time to play.

GGs. Hopefully you can get those hit confirms done.

Also Plat's frying pan is amazing.

I can get on again if you're available.

GGs to OmegaBankai and his controller for helping me get some rust off after not playing for 2 weeks or so.

No one's gonna join if the limit is a 4 bar.

Ya, I have GDLK connection with people in my area and I got 2 bars with him.