Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Thank you based Netplay for bringing me an opponent so godlike to me like Zeron.... >.> I need to learn Haku not Lulzy casuals.

anyways, gg gli. Netplay.

Lol I think I need to clarify since people were confused. Zeron was using subs while I was trying to learn Haku, but since he didnt really know how to use his subs either it was just us failing everywhere. I felt like it was counterproductive. Basically, I lied and my sarcasm didn't come out right.

GG's shoutouts to DemBoss8 (up there)and NothingCells on PSN Netplay.

If they can read this, thanks 4 joining my room and good stuff you guys. Sorry if there's any lag during the match.

Little pissed because of netplay, not the players not gonna lie

GGs to the people who fought my Day One Noel. We should get together sometime Don't Explain and practice.

Lots of day 1 shit you got there.

Yeah, well I switched from Relius. We don't mix, it seems.

Didn't you used to play Noel before? That's not what we call "day 1".

Zeron dude, seriously, stop with the constant trolling and shit talking. I swear that every time I come here I see you trying to start some shit with someone. Ama has really had it with shit like this, don't make him come here and set his foot down harder than he needs to.

I'm pretty sure Ama got mad over foot fetish and stuff like that not someone telling someone else that they change subs too much. Moy you're really sensitive to whatever I say for some reason and automatically assume trolling.

Anyways, GGs to fgt879 something and gli for joining the room and then leaving without even playing me.

Zeron dude, seriously, stop with the constant trolling and shit talking. I swear that every time I come here I see you trying to start some shit with someone. Ama has really had it with shit like this, don't make him come here and set his foot down harder than he needs to.

Pretty sure he doesn't care about "shit talking" so much as off-topic nonsense. As long as it stays about the game/matches.

It's cool to shit talk every now and then but this dude does it at every chance he gets. Anyways, I'm not the mod here, Ama will know what to do if it gets out of hand.

Anyways, GGs to fgt879 something and gli for joining the room and then leaving without even playing me.

Which room was this?

GGs to dusk. Some stuff:

You can DP the 5C>2D string. If you can react to the 2D, it's free.

You can also DP after a blocked 6A. It'll beat most of Tager's followup moves.

Don't rely too much on barrier if you're magnetized. Tager has ways to keep you in... unless I'm not paying attention.

Dead spike in blockstrings is really dangerous. I think you should just end pressure with 2D instead.

(advice is ok, right?)

Which room was this?

TrueGunnerShadow's room. The only time I passed and so you couldn't see me play. lol

Oh yeah I left because when I was watching the match as it was doing the fast-forward into the eventual normal speed once it catches up... it was just really laggy so I left.

Oh yeah I left because when I was watching the match as it was doing the fast-forward into the eventual normal speed once it catches up... it was just really laggy so I left.

lol.

GGs to dusk. Some stuff:

You can DP the 5C>2D string. If you can react to the 2D, it's free.

You can also DP after a blocked 6A. It'll beat most of Tager's followup moves.

Don't rely too much on barrier if you're magnetized. Tager has ways to keep you in... unless I'm not paying attention.

Dead spike in blockstrings is really dangerous. I think you should just end pressure with 2D instead.

(advice is ok, right?)

Yeah, advice is good.

Also, shoutouts to dropping combos in netplay then doing those same combos flawlessly ten times in training