Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Hugotakon

One of the few Arakunes that makes me REALLY think

There isn't a damn thing to think about in that match-up (well Vs. Arakune), imo.

You can also DP after a blocked 6A. It'll beat most of Tager's followup moves.

Isn't 6A > 4D airtight? Or do you mean just 6A into nothing?

There isn't a damn thing to think about in that match-up (well Vs. Arakune), imo.

You can't be too predictable with anti-airs because he can bait them with his air-to-ground teleport. You can't always predict that he'll JC 5D and resume his pressure all the time. You gotta think a bit and just not let him get in on you with spikes of doom or let him setup clouds + bugs. There's always his backdash and his laser DD. You gotta think as much as you would when facing any other character. Well except when you're cursed, right there you just gotta hope to block the ambiguous cross-up and pretty much do nothing but hold back or use Yukikaze as Jin or Haku if needed.

GGs to those few whose names I forgot that I played today (I was at a friends house under the name WrightYagami, also didnt tell me he was downloading a crap ton in the other room so there were lag spikes in some matches I apologize for that) ... also GGs to the guy who rage quit on me :v:

Isn't 6A > 4D airtight? Or do you mean just 6A into nothing?

6A into anything that isn't 4D.

You can't be too predictable with anti-airs because he can bait them with his air-to-ground teleport

This probably goes without saying but you need to be careful to not get baited by his air super as well since it means free curse.

Hey Toan I'm finally on/home if your still up for some matches

Sure. Why not? Don't expect much from me though. I have spent my time playing SFxT and AH3. Send me an invite

Let me in on this, I owe Toan some matches from the other day. I'll only play a few though as I'm dead tired.

Edit: Never mind, I really am tired as hell.

MI casuals was gdlk and good games to PS3 setups and amazing recordings.

Edit: I got a ethernet cable from Shin so I will be on PSN more often now.

Add Sacckun if you want.

My salt will never fade.

GG's to LK and Toan,

I really need to sit down and practice more but no match up experience isn't helpin me any too.

GGs Shara and LK. I think I need to press more buttons. Or less buttons. I'm a little too tired to tell. I should have been in bed about 3 hours ago.

Let me in on this, I owe Toan some matches from the other day. I'll only play a few though as I'm dead tired.

Edit: Never mind, I really am tired as hell.

How can you be too tired to play BB at 2am?

GGs to SwordOfToan in AH3. A refreshing return to an incredibly fun game. :)

GGs

People play Arcana?

I thought the game died in a fire elsa

Of course we do. It isn't dead, just on life support.

MI casuals was gdlk and good games to PS3 setups and amazing recordings.

Edit: I got a ethernet cable from Shin so I will be on PSN more often now.

Add Sacckun if you want.

My salt will never fade.

I should add you, but chances are I'll just randomly end up in a room with you like always.

GGs to everyone I played tonight. brkrdave, WallJumpMan, Rock_VolnuttX, Zeromus, ummm...I cant remember anyone else. Oh well.

GGs to the European bros with decent 2 or even 1bar connections.

Extra GGs to the people in Raven-Eclyps' room, I didn't understand a word you said but I laughed a bit.

Except for some Japanese quotes maybe.