Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SansProtocol

[CSE] Hakumen vs. Hazama

Aerial Ouroboros shots I find are hard to deal with compared to the ground ones.

If hazama shoots chains on the ground I can IAD on him or double kishuu>enma on him for CH profit. But Hazama players who fire Ouroboros in the air are pretty hard to get in on or cut his chains.

Thing is I feel you arent really supposed to try and cut his chains, especially when hes up in the air the camera zooms in on him and you cant see yourself, this messes with the ability to reliably cut chains on reaction.

My best advise is just to block and ,if you feel you can, 5A/B/C him. if he does it from far enough away block stun will end long before he gets there. too close and its a hard guessing game, though i believe 5a will win.

Double kishuu enma sounds expensive just to hit him, most hazamas i fight use D~B/D~C to avoid geting enma'd.

Kishuu by itself can be a dangerous tool to land a hit depending on how well you read the enemy and his/her habits.

for ex: hazama jumps 1D (chain) you block it hazama uses B version of chain pull in to avoid any hotaru/enma 5A/B shenanigans, you kishuu (delay) and 5C. this has scored me more counter hits then i can count, on hazamas that did know what they were doing.

hazama 5D~D puts him in air status so instead of wasting 3 stars why not just use 1?

ex: hazama 5D~Ds in, if you IB'd or if they did it from far away use kishuu>5A. or just block and 5A their approach. you will land something good for only a star to practically free damage.

long range chain ins with a jb (5D~D jB) can be 5a'd. if they attack alot on chain ins use a drive, perferbaly 6/2D depending the the corner situations.

6A is also a viable tool.

if they dont use normals to stuff their approach.