Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SweetJohnnyCage

East Coast Throwdown 4 - Road to EVO 2012 - June 9-10, 2012 - Morristown, NJ

No it does not lag,,, tbh i didnt think TV's did that till i played @ ECT last year. Its a Vizio 32" O.o or is it 36" *Grabs tape measurer* its 32" lol

Is this proven by actual testing, meaning you have input delay numbers, or you just saying it doesn't lag?

"BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PlayStation 3) - $10"

pre regged, prepare your anuses

As announced on The Late Nite Show With LI Joe this evening, there will be a high stakes money match between California’s Fanatiq and New York’s RayRay. The stakes are already at $2000 and will continue to grow until the match happens. We will be setting up a PayPal account so everyone can get in on the backing of either Fanatiq or RayRay. We’re still trying to work out a way to handle side bets between spectators, but it will more than likely have to be handled in person. This match will be played on the stage and streamed by Team sp00ky on Sunday. We’re still finalizing a time, but we will post up a schedule very soon. There’s 6 weeks until East Coast Throwdown 4 so both of these players have over a month to get in the lab and bring their best game!

Be sure to register for East Coast Throwdown and save yourself $15. Click the link on the top of every page!

PS

We’ll be creating a running tally to put on the site so everyone can keep up with the money being put into the match!

Is this proven by actual testing, meaning you have input delay numbers, or you just saying it doesn't lag?

This is the TV from my bed room, the one i play BB on everyday lol it dont lag

I hate to interrupt this debate, but I went ahead and pre-registered on the site for GG and BB, and when I went to my cart there were no items in it. Just want to make sure it went through and I won't have to pay more at the venue.

This is the TV from my bed room, the one i play BB on everyday lol it dont lag

That's great.

Don't bring your TV, but the PS3 + BBEX (and Skullgirls if you have it) would be appreciated. Be sure to bring an HDMI cable as well.

Pre-reg'd. Room booked.

First major and I'm hyped as hell.

Also bringing a PS3 and copy of Extend. If its needed for the tourney I have no problem with lending it.

I hate to interrupt this debate, but I went ahead and pre-registered on the site for GG and BB, and when I went to my cart there were no items in it. Just want to make sure it went through and I won't have to pay more at the venue.

Hit me with a PM with your information and we'll get it taken care of right away.

Just a quick update on the hotel room situation for you guys. The only rooms available for Friday night are Studio Suites at $124 a night. We were able to add the rest of the King and Double rooms available in the hotel for Saturday and Sunday night at $104 per night. If you arrive early on Saturday, your room might not be available until later in the afternoon. Go to www.ecthrowdown.com to book today and pre-register!! Pre-reg ends June 2 and emergency on-site registration is $40!

That's great.

Don't bring your TV, but the PS3 + BBEX (and Skullgirls if you have it) would be appreciated. Be sure to bring an HDMI cable as well.

Lol fine be that way XP

But sure,, i always bring my PS3 anyway ^-^

So far it looks like BB and GG will both be run Saturday, starting at 12PM. There will be pool assignments with start times.

Skullgirls will be starting at about 4PM Saturday. If there are more entrants than anticipated then it will be starting earlier. Again, there will be pool assignments and start times.

All other anime games will be run on Sunday: MB/Arcana/FUC/VSav/etc...

Pre-registered and ready to enter the tourney for a change.

What's the setup gonna be like for BB? PS3/360, wireless pad allowed and etc?

Oh and I'm down to bring some equipment if you guys are in need but not too much since I'll be making the trip alone this time.

PS3.

Wireless controllers are allowed but you have to desync after the match is done.

An ASUS monitor or equivalent would be nice.

Hummm, I don't want to subject my old as hell PS3 to being on all day for two days but I can bring in a 24 inch ASUS monitor that I use my for comp if that will help.

If we're near the final days and there are no takers for PS3s with BB, let me know though.