Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xie

[$3 Venue] Rebel Up! - Season 2.4 - [FINAL EVENT OF THE SEASON] - @ 6/9/12 Super Arcade

I take it the other Serious Eleven matches aren't happening on that day right

and what haha that special event sounds interesting

Special Events:

5/12/12 - 6PM - INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD OF RAGNA

This is a One Round, One Game, Single Elim, RAGNA ONLY tournament to discover who is the INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD OF RAGNA. The ruleset has an obvious reasoning, an INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD cannot lose even a single round! The INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD will receive a special Ragna trinket worthy of his or her godlike Ragna prowess. It goes without saying, those who wish to become gods must not miss this event!

Time to master Ragna...

...done.

thanks for everyones support. hope you all can make it out here tomorrow and enjoy our venue. also on a side note, if anyone needs sticks hit me up at the counter. i have sticks for both xbox and ps3 that are brand new in the box and at a good discount. thanks again and see you all here.

Thanks for coming by everyone! As you may have noticed, we start VERY on time. Please do your best to arrive on time so that I won't have look sad. I think we're going to have to push BlazBlue event earlier (1PM signups, 2PM start time) just so we can start by 2:30 :V

Also, this event didn't go quite as smoothly as I had liked. I think we need to open up more room in the venue so that we can have Skullgirls running to the side during the rest of the BlazBlue stuff. Then we can stream Top8 or Top4 of Skullgirls when it comes down to it and actually have the rest of the planned BlazBlue events go down. I'll think about how I want to alter the timeslots/operations for next time, but keep in mind we may start an hour earlier next time.

That is all, check back later for updated PSR/XSR ratings.

Couldn't come the past few times but I'm hopefully going to make it next time(assuming there are no venue problems). And Xie, you have the next event after the upcoming one as 5-28 which is on a Monday, typo?

Thanks for coming by everyone! As you may have noticed, we start VERY on time. Please do your best to arrive on time so that I won't have look sad. I think we're going to have to push BlazBlue event earlier (1PM signups, 2PM start time) just so we can start by 2:30 :V

Also, this event didn't go quite as smoothly as I had liked. I think we need to open up more room in the venue so that we can have Skullgirls running to the side during the rest of the BlazBlue stuff. Then we can stream Top8 or Top4 of Skullgirls when it comes down to it and actually have the rest of the planned BlazBlue events go down. I'll think about how I want to alter the timeslots/operations for next time, but keep in mind we may start an hour earlier next time.

shoutouts to me and plectrum! we'll remember to come earlier next time so i wouldnt have to play him twice again lol

2PM start time makes me a sad panda, but I'll try anyway to show up as early as possible.

Yup, made a mistake on the date, lol. It's been fixed.

PSR and XIE have both been updated. Check out where you stand.

That early start up will hurt a couple of us well for me because of the drive over there and I usually have to do stuff on saturday mornings I know a lot of people showed up a bit late

but ill try to make it there a lot sooner dont you have the venue until 9pm? Maybe setting it up the tourny on a later time help others a bit

Thanks again to you and Watson for the ranbats

----

Wait The biter took home the sticks? I thought Xie won

Exposed! Sorry again for showing up so late, we'll be on time for the next one.

Looking forward to the next ranbat. Hope everyone makes it back out so I can get some runbacks.

I'll never spell anyone's name right. Though I could cover it up by saying I usually intentionally spell it wrong on the rankings just so I can differentiate it when I'm doing excel spreadsheet wizardry.

Maybe I'll host this weekend at a park or some shit. Poverty Park.

Edit: I'm also restructuring how matches are going to be called at the next tournament. There's too much dead time on the stream at the moment.

>__< You seriously changed my name to that? lmao. It's bad enough that I always under perform, but you give me embarrassing nick names every time too. Better start thinking of a worse one for next time

It's this weekend! For an idea of what godlike prize awaits you if you win the INVINCIBLE UNDEFEATED GOD OF RAGNA tournament, feast your eyes:

img0123cr.jpg

When added to any keychain, any onlooker will know for a fact that you are the undisputed god of Ragna. TRAIN UP NOW.

Two things about Saturday:

1) On 5/12 there is also a tournament at Riverside. If you can't make it because you're attending this event, I won't hold it against you.

2) There is the filming for a documentary going down at Super Arcade near the SSF4 cab. They won't be getting in the way of our event or anything... unless you want to be in the movie. If you want to be in the movie, show up, and redrapper will decide whether or not he needs extras on site.