Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skorm11

Can you HCL FRC airdash after 2D in #r?

^^^gee thanks, I'm sure that helped him a ton. ::jack off::

Yes you can, you need to jump install it manually though, you can't land and go into it, you need to do something like 2k cs 2d hcl

in reload i-no only has one note, you can't control the speed just the vertical direction, up makes it go up, down makes it go down.

ex i-no has a really weird note that lets you pretty much move it in any direction however you want.

Yea, i am thinking of learning venom, my okizeme game is kinda unbeatable now...only dash S then 2K-6P-5Hs-HCL FRC airdash CL FRC - HS - HCL FRC airdash CL and so on...

#r i-no's damage is what makes her good, she can do meterless (or metered) HCL loops for tons of damage. She does about twice the damage she does in ac and HCLs get a hard knockdown, also the note speed is perfect for knockdown lockdown after any hcl or throw.

Well she has a ton of damage, that's for sure... but after a time, it gets boring :)

That's why i think to transition to veno...i tried to transition to Johnny, but that's rly hard....and i can't do the TK DB :|

^^^I question her tier ranking in AC, yea she has A LOT of bad matches but her best matches are against the higher tier characters that most other characters have trouble with. There is a bit of balance in the madness IMO

I think the AC tier lists tend to be more of a ranking of players than characters.

^^^I question her tier ranking in AC, yea she has A LOT of bad matches but her best matches are against the higher tier characters that most other characters have trouble with. There is a bit of balance in the madness IMO

i don't at all, she has barely any efficient universal combos and thebest combo for any situation is loaded with 1-2 frame untechable links, if you want the big damage you have to make sure not to drop absolutely any of them and all of her good B&Bs hit so many times it works the burst gauge up and the guard gauge down to the point that you're lucky to get a single full length combo off from start to hard knockdown without getting bursted out

i don't at all, she has barely any efficient universal combos and thebest combo for any situation is loaded with 1-2 frame untechable links, if you want the big damage you have to make sure not to drop absolutely any of them and all of her good B&Bs hit so many times it works the burst gauge up and the guard gauge down to the point that you're lucky to get a single full length combo off from start to hard knockdown without getting bursted out

Do you even play I-No in AC? You seem to have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. I-No has a very small handful of links and really only one with a "1-2 frame" window. (2H links to 5P or 5K which has no practical use in competitive play) The links that she does have are typically only (save STBT) used to catch ang go into a relauncher. (5p, c.s) They all have HUGE windows.

If you approach I-No like you would in newer games (boringblue, sf4) where you can learn one combo and then be the next ultimate online warrior, yea she might be frustrating. Her B&B isn't a single combo, but rather sections that are pieced together to fit the situation. However those sections are universal for the most part (and this is what makes I-No so fun to play).

You're burst build, guard drop is an exaggeration, and even if it were true, I-No has loads and loads of resets. (and plenty of ways to get knockdown just about any point during a combo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL7VTiv4gJY&feature=player_detailpage#t=131s

Besides tier list typically don't take things like execution into consideration and they expect a player to know how to use their character against others. They're usually based off capabilities and options of one character vs another.

^^^actually it was to show that your comment about the guard gauge depletion/burst gauge refill was not factual at all.

that player is me btw. for pathetic damage, I seemed to do something like 65% off one combo.

ok guys...but um..this doesn't help too much...espacially in #R, i have like....2-3 combos... 1 which is almost imposibble to break... if she has tension that is... and most of the time she has...but slayer and sol players annoy me so damn much X( ... so i need a new game style...different from every other on the net...with more j236+S