Sign in to follow this  
SparkCaster

extend gallery question

I tried using the search function.. didn't help... @_@

So, I'm sorry if the answer is already available and I simply didn't find it. I did want to avoid resorting to an actual post if possible.

My main goal with Extend, as with CS1, is to complete the gallery section.

I've bought all content unlockable by profile level, so all I have left, are the ones that are simply.. blank..

I assume those are tied to trophies...

...also missing some movies from the story section, spite I've 100% completed each character story (importing my data from CS1, then completing the new stories) and all side stories, plus I've replayed a few characters' stories, including the true end

Also, I've cleared arcade with every character, cleared 999 floor abyss...

So, my question is: how do I unlock the remaining gallery items?

Any strategies for trophies tied to unlocking said items would also be appreciated.

I should also note, I do not use my PS3 online, at all, for paranoia reasons, so online mode trophies won't be possible.

They aren't tied to trophies in Extend. From what I remember reading from others is that if you uploaded your save it doesn't transfer over some of the art you would of unlocked from doing it normally in Extend. If you tell us what positions in the Gallery you are missing we could tell you what paths you need to run through.

There's indeed a few things you need to redo to unlock the artwork again even after importing the CS save file:

• Answer the questions from all five "Teach Me, Miss Litchi!" segments
  • See the gag reels for all characters, i.e. everyone except Hakumen
  • Complete the true ending for the following characters: Ragna, Noel, Arakune & Tsubaki (I believe you also need to clear the "True Ending" scenario again)
  • Start Hazama's story mode until you see the introductory cutscene

Images I'm missing:

Special CG #s 1, 4, 5-8, 11, 14, 16, 22, 32, 33, 34

Movies: top row, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th (it doesn't say what they are, so I listed by gallery location)

<edit> already did the Ms. Litchi segments, replayed Hazama's story mode, and Noel's (though my sister did Noel, so I dont know what end she got)

Edited by SparkCaster

Images I'm missing:

Special CG #s 1, 4, 5-8, 11, 14, 16, 22, 32, 33, 34

Movies: top row, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th (it doesn't say what they are, so I listed by gallery location)

Movie #3 is Ragna's true ending, #5 is Noel's true ending, #6 is Arakune's true ending, and #7 is Tsubaki's true ending. I can't remember where I got the CGs from, but try every character's gag reels -- each one has an illustration associated with it, and you need to unlock them again even if you already completed them in CS save file. Just follow the list I posted above and see if you're still missing any content after.

I'm only missing one image from the gallery, and I believe it's the True Ending Picture #3. I've played through the True End many times but I just can't seem to get that picture. Is there any specific condition to unlock it or is my game bugged? I have the japanese version of the game, I imported my CS save file (that was also the japanese version) but I hadn't completed the true ending then, so maybe that's what bugs it out, if it indeed is a bug?

I'm only missing one image from the gallery, and I believe it's the True Ending Picture #3. I've played through the True End many times but I just can't seem to get that picture. Is there any specific condition to unlock it or is my game bugged? I have the japanese version of the game, I imported my CS save file (that was also the japanese version) but I hadn't completed the true ending then, so maybe that's what bugs it out, if it indeed is a bug?

have you completed any of the other stories 100%? from what i remember, i got a picture in the true ending set from doing someone else's story

have you completed any of the other stories 100%? from what i remember, i got a picture in the true ending set from doing someone else's story

I had completed the stories for a number of characters before importing the save file into CSX, but not everyone's. I guess I'll try to do them again and see if that does anything. Thanks for the tip!

I think the one you're missing may be from Ragna's bad ending? Where the black beast takes over his body or some shit like that. For some reason, it's not actually in the ''True Ending'' path for some reason, but yeah. If it's the one I'm thinking of, should be Ragna's.

I think the one you're missing may be from Ragna's bad ending? Where the black beast takes over his body or some shit like that. For some reason, it's not actually in the ''True Ending'' path for some reason, but yeah. If it's the one I'm thinking of, should be Ragna's.

Yes, that was the one. Thank you! :)

Awesome, I'm right as hell.

Anyway, what do you guys think is the best way to get Levels? I'm currently on 16, and I'm wanting the rest of my stuff, yo.

Beating Arcade mode at higher difficulties gives a ton of exp and is reasonably fast. Probably Unlimited Mars as well but can't say for sure as I am not good enough to do that :)