Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Van Glorious

Goku moroha what exactly does it do

well I just started playing A.B.A and I was really curious to what the goku moroha mode actually did? I know its not used to often and not recommended by most but I was wondering what it did from what I can tell it gives her the ability to cancel any of her normal’s into other normal’s but I was hoping that was not it therefore I wanted the mode explained to me in detail can anyone help me out?

Any body can add on if they want, but: She's faster thus making combo's previously not possible possible She has added FRC points on moves she previously didn't have FRC points on. Her other FRC points have longer windows for you to input them More of her moves are jumpcanelable Her damage output is weaker. You Moroha Gauge drains faster as well.

Goku Moroha is more for combo video material than actually useful, since it costs a bloodpack and 50% tension just to enter the mode, and as Zoogstin said, your gauge drains fast. However, the globe flash around ABA when she enters the mode has invincibility, and if it hits someone, it staggers on ground and continues combos in the air.

It actually teaches you to be precise and patient with your inputs. If you aren't, you'll turn your 236S, 46S, 63214S into a 236S, 632146S, 63214S (or something of the like) and potentially set yourself far behind in the match.

50% meter and 1 bloodpack One useful thing about the super is that you can cancel in to it from anything: normals and specials. So if you maybe Danzai and they block and then counter attack, you can counter-counter with Henshitsu, rather then RC and block. But the 1 bloodpack still makes the maneuver kinda pricey.

Goku moroha mode turns aba into a melty blood character, she is allowed to chain any attacks together and whiff cancel laggy attacks into fast attacks like 5p And she can double airdash.

Goku moroha mode turns aba into a melty blood character, she is allowed to chain any attacks together and whiff cancel laggy attacks into fast attacks like 5p

And she can double airdash.

Oi Kiske haven't seen you for a long time already.

Any movies around that contains goku moroha footage, so that we can actually see what you can do. It doesn't feel as useless as Sol's dragon install, so I want to see more of it and if it thas potential.

frame data we have is wrong. it actually gives you back 1/3 of your bar. it will hopefully get corrected soon

I was watching ABA matches the last time there was an ABA player in a batch of vids on the YT account bigoooooooooooh or whatever - I wanna say he left an awkward hole in his poke string and was low on life/desperate so he did goku moroha mode and got a CH stagger (I use it on wakeup when I'm desperate/rare occasions when they're getting to obviously offensive or really telegraphed with some meaty attack) into a decent combo. In theory it's honestly a decent wake-up move, just as long as you rarely ever use it.

Seth do this on me next time we play or I won't consider you as an ABA player anymore.

DO GOKU MOROHA. MORE.

i guess i'm still not an ABA player yet then, cause i've never so much as touched that thing

=(

FUCK man I got dicked out of MWC, so Josh I wish you a lot of luck and good fortune dude, I have yet to see your aba, and I hope it is solid. Good luck dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use it mostly for the lols. It's extremely situational, and can be risky, but it definitely is useful and can absolutely seal a match. I know a handful of hilarious Goku Moroha combox that I haven't used in forever. Generally, I'll bust it out on people at Cons where I'm a minor celebrity. But it is for real useful. It's just not every match they're like, low on HP, you've got 50% tension and a bloodpack, and like, they're about to run their oki shenanigans / you land a hit. Btw Mac next time you get a chance check out how fast she can crank out Danzais in Goku Moroha, it's hilarious. She also gets like 4x+ butt loop in corner if you want it.

Hey i've been testing some cool goku moroha mode combos/strings i've seen on youtube, and when i was close enough i KG'ed the dummy while he was on guard. I thought that goku moroha mode makes the KG a command throw, but the same thing happened on both normal and moroha modes if close enough. Is it a training mode glitch or is it an unblockable at close/point-blank range? I play the AC+ copy, and i can do it at the start of a round by dashing then KG in normal mode, but it is slow..

ABA's Keygrab is actually both a throw and an attack. When you input the Keygrab, the game first checks to see if you are in throw range of your opponent. If you are, it becomes a throw, is unblockable, and you get your grab. If you are not in range, then it becomes an attack with a hitbox (the swinging chain). This holds true in all of ABA's modes.

Well yeah, you can't be thrown out of block/hitstun. That's cool though I had no idea it was a command throw too.

Yeah, it can be especially useful out of a slide FRC or in certain tick situations with a deep 5P, pause, close (command throw version) Keygrab.

I would use it if it actually made her do more damage. I don't notice a big difference when she's glowing blue other than she's faster.

Since "Double Edged Hell" mode is relatively easy to accidentally input during ABA's rekkas, I would say that if you "stagger" the opponent on activation, you've got yourself a combo to get in and out of. As to what that combo is, well that depends on several things: Tension you've got. Double Edge meter/Moroha Gauge left. Bloodpacks left. Since I do it accidentally quite a bit...I usually end up wasting two bloodpacks...or I go all out and try and do as much damage as I can before I either do "Union" or Bloodpack my way out before the gauge runs out. 6P, P nonsense is fun to do, and rekkas are finally easy in this mode. 2D comes out really fast too. Any tips on what to do when you "accidentally input" it? (Aside from more rekka practice that is...)