Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

XBlaze Code: Embryo Discussion (Spoilers)

Some info dump from Tips. Might do more later.

Azure

This world's Truth. The omnipotence power

The source is said to be in the space known as "Boundary", on the other said of the "Gate of Hades"

Amanohokosaka Family

A family of Onmyouji that have existed since times of myths. The head of the family inherits the title "Priestess of Amanohokosaka". Are cooperating with Mitsurigi Agency. Current Priestess of Amanohokosaka that is Amanohokosaka Mei is given the responsibility to countermeasure the Union. The land where Wadatsumi happened was once land that was under Amanohokosaka control. Tried to interact with Azure in ancient times, but called out the Black Beast.

Irregular Type

Person that became Union before Wadatsumi. They have a different nature than normal Unions. The numbers of them are unknown.

Xblaze (Setting free Awakening)

Making the Seither inside the original Grimoire in to positive feedback and storing that "Power" inside body of oneself. Only Touya can use it. During this, life force is not being drained.

Enhance

When an Union absorbs another Union's crystal. The absorbs method is trough mouth. The Crystal of an Union that continuing to do this will turn red and begin to be called Phase Zero or Strange Red.

Embryo

Code name of that Takamagahara(Intelligence Observer Research Organization) is developing in Wadatsumi Labratory. It has strong connection to the original grimoire. It possess the power to interfere with phenomena, "Phenomena Interference". It's second function is to access "Boundary" by opening Gate of Hades. It can only be tempered with the original grimoire.

Embryo Storage

It was created to be a spare container for Embryo. It is shorted as Es. It is also called Manifest Boundary Contact Prime Field Device.

OOPARTS

Out Of Place Artifacts. Excavated technology that is to advanced for it's age.

Crystal

It appears on the body of an Union. It is used by Union to absorb seither and use special phenomenon. It changes color depending how far the disease have progressed. It continues to join together with ones mind and makes one take odd behavior. It join together with the mind needed to live so it is said to be incurable.

Gain Art

Phenomena of a Union absorbing to much seither leading to destruction of body. When Gain Art occurs the crystal disappears. It cannot happen naturally.

Vow Crystal Seal Blade, Murakumo

The sword shaped weapon that Es posses. It's one of the Legacy Weapons and it can easily destroy the Union crystal. The price of usage is unknown.

Original Grimoire

The legend from Ishana says: It is carrying the power of the god of calamity. The one with permission, will be shown the power of the truth of this world, "Azure".

What the meaning of power of the god or what shape it has etc is unknown. Since there is a legend in Ishana there is a strong possibility it was originally there. Touya's original grimoire is a super heavily concentrated crystallization of seither that was born out of the failure of tempering of Embryo.

Manifestation Demolish Blade, Kusanagi

Sword shaped Weapon that Sechs possess. It is one of the Legacy Weapons, and when in use it needs quite a bit of mana thus it cant be in used for longer period of time. Since it is 4 pairs of sword it cant be used by anyone other than Sechs who can use gravity magic. Including the power of god "phenomena intervention" it can nullify all kinds of intervention. The Price is "Shared Existences". From the time of picking up the sword all information from all the worlds that branch out are shared.

So, does anyone know when the full version of the opening theme is released?

The first priestess of Amanohokosaka also known as priestess of Azure, She possessed the ability to interact with the Azure while touching the Gate of hades. While interacting with the azure she called forth the Black Beast. With the knowledge from the Azure she was able to suppress the black beast.

looks like someone posted sum vids of the endings on youtube im not putting up a link cause if too ppl watch them they will be taken down in no time so look it up trust me youll find them lol

oh yea tell us about the other characters and wat part they play and ended up playing in the story

■Akira Kamewari

■Els von Klagen

■Ringo Akagi

■Yuki Himezuru

■Ripper

■Avenge

Some Rough things that happens in Es route.

Akira, Got jealous of Touya and got turned into a Union by Sechs. After fighting Es and talking to Touya he crushed his own crystal. It is said he survived that due to the speed the sickness progressed so the crystal didn't get to deeply joint with his mind. He is in hospital and can barely move a muscle.

Els, Came in order to try to convince Kuon to return to Ishana. Later she returned to Ishana in order to hack the Ishana database and give Touya and people some hidden and deleted information.

Ringo, Don't know really, she says she there because she loves to cook curry but its hard to tell since she is Zwei. She did turn Drei into ashes as burrial and healed Avenges wounds and asked him to clear the perimeter around wadatsumi laboratory.

Yuki, was a doctor treating Union and she did hide Hinata and treat her as her own sister and took care of Touya. She knows more than she lets on it seems.

Ripper, Does whatever that interests him. He did kidnap Hinata and let her of the top off a building in order to see what is hidden in Touya since he thought Touya had an interesting "smell". But when Touya awakens the black beast power he almost drained all of Rippers seither leaving him very weak and Ripper got killed by Avenge.

Avenge, He was hunting Ripper. He also personally knew Yuki and had an eye on Hinata and Touya. It is implaid that it was him that made it seem like Hinata was Yuki's younger sister, after all you cant easily forge official documents.

Zedar, some people on JBBS are claiming Ringo/Zwei's real name is マーセリン=F=マーキュリー (Marcelyn F. Mercury). Is this actually stated anywhere? Like in her TOi profile or whatever?

Zedar, some people on JBBS are claiming Ringo/Zwei's real name is マーセリン=F=マーキュリー (Marcelyn F. Mercury). Is this actually stated anywhere? Like in her TOi profile or whatever?

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT?????!!!!!!!!!!

If that's true she could be either Nine's mother, or grandmother.

How could I have missed it. Yeah it is true. It is written in the TOi profile in the Kuon route.

From the profile: Her real identity is one of the Magick Guild's ten saints, Zwei. Also known as Great Mage of Azure Blaze. She is told to be the person to have come the closest to the truth, and until the arrival of Sechs she was known as a genius, which she tought was annoying. She dissapeared from the Magick Guild 6 years ago and she was the teacher of Drei and Kuon's mother. Her title of Zwei is still untouched and many want her to return. Her real name is Marcelyn F. Mercury

i called it first back at page 13 lol i didnt know it turn out to be true that she was has some connections to them i thouth she looked too much like nine at least i end up getting 1 correct so far without the married part though

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13833-XBlaze-Code-Embryo-Discussion-(Spoilers)/page13

I finally got my copy with the ost. Will stream it tonight when I get off work. ;~;

I finally got my copy with the ost. Will stream it tonight when I get off work. ;~;

Have read that if you read every TOi article you will get Hintas end. Might be a good starting point. After that start from Episode 6 and ignore Hinata to get Es end.

One more note, Skip function is worthless. Don't think it will stop at unread text, it will only stop at new TOi article

Really? Ughh

At least it is nice and show an Icon for TOi event so you know if something changed, and back log have a jump function. And good luck filling A.O.S. I MIGHT do it some time in the future.

Yes, can even watch entire episodes there, However TOi and tips is removed. Here is the bad ends conditions:

Episode 6, didn't go either to ES/Hinata or Kuon/Mei. Episode 7: saw every TOi article on both Kuon and Mei. Beast of Darkness End E/H: ignored Es and Hinata. Beast of Darkness K/M: Ignored Kuon and Mei. Gag route's: Easier to get bad ends than real.

Yes, can even watch entire episodes there, However TOi and tips is removed.

Does it have stills of the scenes or just the videos to rewatch?

Yes, It look like this:

TQdWeD9s.jpg

4WKbVQFs.jpg

Awesome, looks like ill have a field day screencapping. \ o/

Yes, probably better than my Vita grabs. Its only sad that the Crest don't appear in the extra section.

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed the one that showed up in Ep1 demo already. Yea my grabs will be much better. 720p (unless retail is actually 1080p unlike the demo), and no branding on it.

Example grabs from the demo: http://kurushii.tv/Dustloop/XBLAZE/Trial-Screenshots/