Sign in to follow this  
Bibiquadium

Small question with DLCs

I currently own the Jap version of BBCSEX for PS3 and I was wondering if the NA DLCs would work like all the NIS games out there or if I have to get a Jap PSN Card and buy the Jap DLCs instead.

Edited by Bibiquadium

All Blazblue games thus far have separate dlc's. You can not use JP dlc on a NA version and vise versa.

Kinda related question_

When you buy a DLC for Vita, is it also compatible with the PS3 version or you have to download separately? :(

it's ps3/vita compatible since makoto.

on xbox you can have dlc from any region afaik.

Guess I'll hijack this thread for my question, since it's DLC-related, too.

A while ago, I bought the Platinum announcer pack for PS3, which comes with the Vita pack, too. And now that I have BBEX on Vita, I wanted to transfer it, but it doesn't want to because "You don't have the required software installed". Since I got the downloadable version, that's certainly not the case, so now I simply have no idea what to do.

Every single DLC is region-locked on every single BlazBlue title ever made, regardless of system, version, or region.

That should answer your question

A while ago, I bought the Platinum announcer pack for PS3, which comes with the Vita pack, too. And now that I have BBEX on Vita, I wanted to transfer it, but it doesn't want to because "You don't have the required software installed". Since I got the downloadable version, that's certainly not the case, so now I simply have no idea what to do.

Isn't there some kind of data transfer program you need to install on ps3 for it to accept Vita dlc?

Edited by Nora Kisaragi

I can transfer music and pictures just fine from PS3 to Vita, so I suppose that transfer software is not the reason here.

No, you have to download Platina's Vita DLC separately, they're 2 separate files.

But since you bought it, you have free access to both files now.

Well, the files may be separate, but I got only one download link that gets both of them. The same seems to be the case with the US version. The Vita even recognizes the file as something that belongs to it, it just can't copy that.

For the record, I can't download it from the Vita Store.

Sign in to follow this