Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

Need ways to be annoying with Zappa.

I was told Zappa is the most annoying character in the game. I figure, if I'm annoying with him...it's almost as good as any Oki I have. :keke: Any ways to abuse his voice mid-fight like Slayer's FD Cancel Laugh? :v:

Runaway and throw shit. Think of yourself as a smaller, faster, heartier, Dizzy.

Do your burst randomly. That scream is hilarious and disorienting, not to mention the whole crucified pose. Also, use HS with the sword alot. He'll do that deep "HAMEDA" or whatever yell that he's got that get's annoying after the second time. Real advice: Play keep away with the ghosts, out prioritize with the sword, trap opponents with dog, and bait them with Raou. That's the basics, at least =D

Get ghosts, repeat MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA along with him.

This man speaks the truth.

Real tip (relating to noises) : After someone gets you with a combo in the air and tech out, sometimes you will auto-summon the dog and because your opponent isn't paying attention you could hit D while you come down and possibly get an extra hit in. I've finished matches this way, and it's really annoying.

Begin humming the HnK Ik theme whenever you start a Raoh loop. Trust me from personal experience.

I piss my friend off by imitating Raoh's 214S if i end the match with that move. Its priceless and painful cuz he slaps my arm. :cry:

I'll admit, I have a bad habit of wanting to quote Kamina every time I kill with edguy. I'll usually just scream "EDGUY" really loud though, that usually pisses them off enough, especially if their a pot player lol:vbang:

Instant Kills are always annoying. Especially wakeup instant kills. :)

I once IK'd a HOS player during Rock It. Hilarity ensued.

Things zappa can IK through:

Slayers dash (even if it passes through)

Anything with a long startup (Really funny)

Baiken's command run (right into it)

Sol VV recovery

Testament's badlands recovery

Slayer's Dandy step (run in, IK)

HOS's blocked gunblaze (66 IK)

Pretty much anything without a very quick startup will get IK'd

Remember, you have 35 active frames on that beastly IK, so feel free to bait jumps then do it as they fall into it (it's worked so much lol).

Bonus: Pick Robo-Kys background music. Results guaranteed!

And say mamamamamamama the whole time when you get ghost

Growl real loud the whole time you have dog, Like an angry chiwawa

And go UUOOOOOAAAAAH everytime you hit them with Roah. Block or connect.

And say mamamamamamama the whole time when you get ghost

Growl real loud the whole time you have dog, Like an angry chiwawa

And go UUOOOOOAAAAAH everytime you hit them with Roah. Block or connect.

Then throw the controller to his face and scream "DESTROYED!!!"

oh man, old bump. Though rereading the last couple posts, I know I raise my arm and go "raah" to explain how I play Raoh. Though it seems Zappa in general gets annoying to some people... at least the local players *glare*.

Heh. Beat your friend who keeps spamming Slayer's Pile Bunker by hopping over it and doing your instant kill in mid air. Best way ever to lose a friend and annoy the crap out of them.