Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robokune

Battlefield North Carolina

Sup DL? I recently left Long Island for the glorious land of North Carolina. I've been down here alittle over a month now and its great but I've yet to meet any real fighting game players so far. There's a game lounge about a half hour away from me (in Fuquay) that seems real chill. They have a decent amount of 360 consoles and hd monitors and they let you rent it out/host tourneys. So my question is: Anyone from the DL community live in the area down hurr? I'd love to get on the grind again off of xbl and always welcome a friendly challenge :3

Hey man nice to meet you and glad you're hear. We have a thread already:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?9853-The-even-NEWER-North-Carolina-Thread

It just got bumped to the second page but we still do occasionally post. HOWEVER!!!! Our NC thread on SRK is VERY active. NC has a very large fighting game community and Raleigh is definitely one of the larger scenes. BB however is kind of scarce, especially after I moved to atlanta. But there are lots of fighting games to be played. We have as much as 4 ranbats/tournies running each week throughout the state. One of them is on a wednesday and is held in Raleigh. Got there to get more info. In the mean time, the DL NC Thread won't pickup the pace until GG finally comes out on XBL or PSN... =/ Sad time.