Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

XBL – ShinSyn’s BBCSE (EST/CST) Ranbat Tournament #1 - *Apr. 13th - 7:00PM EST / 6:00PM CST*

Alright bro, since you're not guaranteed I put you under the Back-Up list. If you're good to go, I'll hit you up on Friday and ask of your current situation.

thats perfectly fine

XBL GT:NeoGio0o

Character:Taokaka

State/Province:NY

Time Zone:EST

Throw me down as back up might have a term paper to do. This doesn't mean i wont help you run it just that playing will be an issue for me.

Are you still putting the whole 1600 MS points prize thing? because I kinda want to get skull girls and so long as I break Havens controller I can do my paper and play at the same time. Worst case scenario I guide toan to victory and he pays me reperations.

As for beaver plunger you may want to check his connection on somedays it be worst than PSN wireless tagers on ranked while others it's perfcelty fine.

XBL GT.: Leonil Requiem

Character: Ragna / Arakune / Relius / Carl / Hazama / Mu-12 / Plat / Rachel FEAR ME!!

State/Province: Michigan

Time Zone: EST

Good Luck to all competitors! Too bad I most likely won't be able to join in. :(

DEADLIEST WHY!? You got to. =0 You gotta rep XBL EC tagers mayne.

Are you still putting the whole 1600 MS points prize thing? because I kinda want to get skull girls and so long as I break Havens controller I can do my paper and play at the same time. Worst case scenario I guide toan to victory and he pays me reperations.

Isn't that what AJ is planning on doing?

XBL GT.: Skye kun

Character: Arakune

It's good to see you finally got this thing going

did you figure out how you're going to be making the spreadsheet?

also if you ever need any help or have any questions you know where to find me :3

Are you still putting the whole 1600 MS points prize thing? because I kinda want to get skull girls and so long as I break Havens controller I can do my paper and play at the same time.

Uhh, I never mentioned that...

Isn't that what AJ is planning on doing?

Thank you Omni for answering that question. You're a bro.

As for beaver plunger you may want to check his connection on somedays it be worst than PSN wireless tagers on ranked while others it's perfcelty fine.

Does he really cause that much of an issue when it comes to connections? If others say the same, I'll play him Wednesday or Thursday and determine if he can compete.

XBL GT.: Leonil Requiem

Character: Ragna / Arakune / Relius / Carl / Hazama / Mu-12 / Plat / Rachel FEAR ME!!

I'm putting you down for Platinum since you like to troll... GG's in the tournament Leonil :kitty:

It's good to see you finally got this thing going

did you figure out how you're going to be making the spreadsheet?

also if you ever need any help or have any questions you know where to find me :3

I'll hit you up ASAP because it would be easier for me to use a program than to use Excel.

Every tourney needs cannon fodder, so sign me up.

GT: Djinn690

Character: Tager

State/Province: ON

Time zone: EST

You live in Ontario Canada?

This tourney interests me greatly but i dont think i can join it due to my location Am i Right?

Yeah, you're kinda too far south to get in on this, I'm sorry.

02) Sutomu (Rec/Stream?)

I assume the question mark means you're not sure if I'll also be streaming? If so I will be streaming and recording whatever you want me to! Also, my stream isn't in HD but the recordings will be.

If you can do both, that would be amazing, but if you can only do one, I'd rather have a stream set up. If that's the case, I can post up about there being a stream and people can watch the matches live on your channel.

GDLK. Let's set that up. I'll change the first post later today to update the info. I kinda need to crash out after doing this paper because i have class in 4 hours...

First Post Updated:

Okay, we have at least 11 participants that say they can be there unless something last minute happens, along with 2 people that can play back-up if necessary. Now the max we can have is 16 but don't let the numbers stop you from signing up, anyone could drop out and not make it so if you're hesitant on signing up because of that, don't be. Sign up and get some games in this Friday Night!

Now I'm REALLY headed to bed.