Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

XBL – ShinSyn’s BBCSE (EST/CST) Ranbat Tournament #1 - *Apr. 13th - 7:00PM EST / 6:00PM CST*

For those who signed up already or those considering to sign up, look at the front page, you will find a surprise that might get you to join!

hmmmm.....1600 ms points as grand prize and with skullgirls coming out tomorrow....someones going to be happy

hmmmm.....1600 ms points as grand prize and with skullgirls coming out tomorrow....someones going to be happy

Why haven't you signed up yet?

Why haven't you signed up yet?

uhhhhh.....*runs away*

but seriously my connection is bad there are times when it works normaly but at times it lags like crazy and even shuts off by itself >.> thats not good for the tourny

quit dodging mr "im the best litchi on xbl"

im not dodging i want to enter but it wouldnt be fair to my opponent if i keep disconnecting right, trust me if my connection wasnt so ass i think id be the firt person to sign up on this thread i REALLY need tournement exp

Damn, I need those points for Skullgirls haha.

Lucky I procrastinated like hell with my term papers or you would be in my way as of now. It's all good toan will win with my guidance I have a tutorial on everyone!!!!

With SG out, I don't think I will have enough time to make my Tao anything but free. Maybe I should just use Lambda... I can autopilot with her pretty well now. Gotta try to win my own points

LOL. So, am I putting you down for Lambda? Or are you sticking to Tao? You have time to change your mind before Friday.

Issues have come up and I ask to be dropped from the tournament, as much as I hate to do so.

Done. Sucks to lose you for this but I'm sure if you had an offline event to be at, you should be offline playing than netplaying for 1600 MSP lol!

Done. Sucks to lose you for this but I'm sure if you had an offline event to be at, you should be offline playing than netplaying for 1600 MSP lol!

College has many ways of throwing curveballs, my friend :(

I drop out.

Turns out I have a ride to casuals.

Isn't that what AJ is planning on doing?

Naw. It will be a year of gold membership or 4000 MP. Expect it in late may or early June. It might only be for WC however. Shin got this EC thing well organized and regulated. Good luck to all you EC players in this tourney. Except for geo, he does not have any resolve.

I drop out.

Turns out I have a ride to casuals.

Really wish you would have signed up as a "back-up" if that were the case. But thanks anyway bro.

These things always fall through because half the sign ups treat it as something to do when everything else they have planned doesn't pan out, rather than an actual commitment. You shouldn't sign up as "Oh if I have nothing else to do I'll play," but as something you're actually setting time out for it.

Maybe it would be better if it was on Saturday though.

These things always fall through because half the sign ups treat it as something to do when everything else they have planned doesn't pan out, rather than an actual commitment. You shouldn't sign up as "Oh if I have nothing else to do I'll play," but as something you're actually setting time out for it.

Maybe it would be better if it was on Saturday though.

That's why these Ranbats rotate the days between Friday, Saturday and Sunday so that those who can't sign up on one of those days on the weekend, the next tournament will be held on a different day so that those persons can participate on a later date.

Hey Shin, there probably around a 90% chance that I will be able to play but just in case something comes up, I don't want this to cause any issues. I'll leave it up to you if you want to move me to back-ups or not.

Its cool. 90% is cool its when it's 50-50 is when you should probably go to the Back up list. You're cool.