Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CSE] µ12 Labwork Information and Review: Double Super!

Lately I've been running a stream all about µ, basically unleashing the floodgates of secret tech (though not quite everything) and general tips that I have to share with everyone in terms of just about everything. This thread is an index of all the information I've covered via the streams and where to find the original content. I also encourage players to ask questions that I can answer the next time I have the chance to stream the lab, as it generates even more content for me to share with everyone. Feel free to discuss the content of the stream and what I can do to further improve the conveyance of tech to everyone.

The stream runs for roughly 1-2 hours, normally between 1600pst and 1800pst, as that's when I have the largest open timeslot in the day after work. There is not yet a dedicated day of the week that I have decided to run the stream, mainly due to the scene constantly sharing and moving the streaming equipment, but hopefully something more consistant will be availible soon.

I will be posting information on upcoming streams in the War Room, as well as on my twitter. Subscribe/Favorite/Follow as you see fit.

Stream Archive:

Sectional 1