TrickMasterMint

Guilty Gear Motivational Posters

look, no one was trying to start things with you in the first place, but you took offense to a question that wasn't directed at you, so just try to take it easy for now and lay off a bit.

Because you can't get enough overture hatred. :D

BOOOOOOOO! :(

This motivation thread is going to Zappa's Centipedes, man...

Flamed over a poster that's not even mine, nice to know you treat your newcomers this way.

BOOOOOOOO! :(

This motivation thread is going to Zappa's Centipedes, man...

Should I react like that or should I just try better next time and hope for approval? :D

If that was sarcasm, my reply is...no Overture bashing. If it was not: As for approval...not asking for much, just an occasional something-or-other that is both funny and intelligent. Ah well, I'm too tired to talk about it.

Even just funny would be okay. BUT CIRC WHY DON'T YOU TRY MAKING ONE 'Cuz making funny ones is hard, derrrr.

If that was sarcasm, my reply is...no Overture bashing.

If it was not: As for approval...not asking for much, just an occasional something-or-other that is both funny and intelligent.

Ah well, I'm too tired to talk about it.

The first part was sarcasm (the whole reaction thing). I really would like people to actually enjoy the ones I make though. Its not like i'm crying over it...maybe on the inside...but hell I put plenty of hardwork into them. :v:

I am new to this game you call intelligence though. :eng101::psyduck:

As for overture bashing. I rented it yesterday and played it for a decent amount before deciding I ultimately disliked it. As far as overture goes...it's a required taste and my buds refuse to do business.

Edit: By the way Circ, I love your Avatar.

Something for the Rock N' Rolluh's

Posted Image

and Teh Kung Fu Foo's

Posted Image

and my unsatisfied eternal lust~

Posted Image

I was just looking through old posts, and now all of Blackwolf_Sol's and Bakugami's posters are gone, when they had most of the best ones. Damn.

Posted Image

This one is gold. I assume W.C is water closet. Here in the U.S we just say restroom because we are too big of pussies to say toilet. But now I am wondering how big Pot's dumps are.

Speaking of shit no 2 girls one cup reaction posters with Zappa?

Axl does play Guitar though, there's artwork of him playing with the dog in the GG Bible scans.

This is why people don't like you. -x

Omg lyke so funni

i no rite lok i mad another

Posted Image

i tink it needz moar zszzz