Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

P4A Tier List Discussion *5/2 Latest*

I use Naoto too and i can tell that she is low tier definitely or at least mid tier, if you wanna do good damage, your only option atm is SMP Loop, and yeah j.C is her only "good" normal.

More matchups against her are more like...mental matchups than regular ones.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

J.C is her only "pretty good" normal.

Even then, it's not surprising to see Naoto trade CHs with her opponent or even get poked out of it with an air normal that's superior. :v:

I use Naoto too and i can tell that she is low tier

Surely I don't have to explain to you why this is dumb.

Elizabeth SSS-tier combo video character. That's what matters.

Lol I can agree 100% with this. I think Liz needs something a biiiiit more solid, maybe a change in her playstle? I don't mean a patch, just players using her a bit differently. Even though she's already beastly enough, Fear + Stun is awesome.

Even then, it's not surprising to see Naoto trade CHs with her opponent or even get poked out of it with an air normal that's superior. :v:

Yeah it loses to a lot of other air normals , I know Akihiko's freaking J.a stuffs it a lot, as I guess the J.c comes out kind of slow.

She has great damage, great range, great speed. Hard to find a weakness and I dont think she has a bad matchup? Shes very good but this game is balanced very well compared to Arksys's most recent efforts. While mitsuru is top tier there are very many others not far behind. There are however some terrible matchups in the game. I want to play Elizabeth but fear the mitsuru matchup so much in the tournament I'm not sure if I want ot waste my time to just get scrubbed by the matchup.

She has great damage, great range, great speed. Hard to find a weakness and I dont think she has a bad matchup? Shes very good but this game is balanced very well compared to Arksys's most recent efforts. While mitsuru is top tier there are very many others not far behind. There are however some terrible matchups in the game. I want to play Elizabeth but fear the mitsuru matchup so much in the tournament I'm not sure if I want ot waste my time to just get scrubbed by the matchup.

liz will better you, dude.

worst MU's in game

liz vs titsuru- 3-7

kanji vs liz- 2-8

l forgot the last MU. stunedge went over them awhile back

also, elizabeth the herald of lopsided MU's. inb4 all her MU's become 1-9/9-1.

Here are Stunedge's posts about them.

Worst match ups in the game are

Elizabeth vs. Mitsuru

Yukiko vs. Shadow Labrys

Kanji vs. Elizabeth

which are close to 3:7

Elizabeth vs. Mitsuru

Droit destroys every single option Elizabeth has, Elizabeth has to guess "exactly" right to take the dmg and very risky

Yukiko vs. Shadow

Persona guard blocks all projectiles, DP is too good against Yukiko

Kanji vs. Elizabeth

Zoning allday + 2B, JB anti-air keeps away kanji so good

Surely I don't have to explain to you why this is dumb.

Then you can tell me how you can support your position, i use it very often too, and i have seen comments and matchups in Youtube too that can support my comment.

And yeah, there are matchups in this game that i feel a lot of dizzy, don't know what to do, for example S.Labrys vs Mitsuru @.@

Mitsuru is the toughest fucking character i have ever fought against in a current fighter next to Makoto in CS2 and Litchi in CS1 Blazblue. She's deadly in the hands of a novice and an expert.

She reminds me of Eddie, she is what you want in a top tier. I'm also thinking about picking her up just to beat the other Mitsuru players

She reminds me of Eddie, she is what you want in a top tier.

Except for the high entrance barrier.

This game reminds me of AC in that all the characters have tons of stupid crap, therefore making it balanced.

I realized very quickly that if I wanted to be good at this game, I'd have to learn to play every character, at least a little bit. Thankfully there's not too many characters!

I just realized how anti-zoner this game actually is. The tiers should literally go S,A,B,Zoner.

I just realized how anti-zoner this game actually is. The tiers should literally go S,A,B,Zoner.

kanji and yosuke?????

teddie is s tier??

don't be a dumby face.

Kanji - S tier

Mitsu & Aigis - ass tier

Kanji - S tier

Mitsu & Aigis - ass tier

Ass tier can be a great thing

Also, I've yet to see any Kanji's online unfortunately--I know it won't be pleasant when I do but, it's just odd that none have popped up yet I hear people discussing his godliness all the time

Or simply that you are really bad at zoning :v:

This game goes like this

S - My normals + specials take up all the spaces you want to be in

A - Most other things

B - None of my normals occupy any space

This game goes like this

S - MY normals + speicals take up all the spaces you want to be in

A - Most other things

B - None of my normals occupy any space

Chie.