Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

I wonder if there are any more characters left to reveal? The only ones that grab my attention are Spike, Sir Dan and Fat Princess.

Nariko and Spike!?

This game officially has my attention... ' ^'

Bout time. lol

I wonder if there are any more characters left to reveal? The only ones that grab my attention are Spike, Sir Dan and Fat Princess.

Well, the characters leaked aren't the last of the roster, so there has to be more.

Raiden and Evil Cole hyped me

But those 2 last guys... erh... now I see why people complains about Sony not having enough iconic characters.

You....aren't down with MediEvil? It's like you want me to hate you...

And it's not so much that Sony doesn't have "iconic" characters, it's that each generation receives different hits, as opposed to Nintendo that will always make the same pool of franchises no matter what, they aren't so much more iconic as they are reoccurring, which brought them their icon status. Sony has to try and appease 3 very large and very different generation of fans, suffice it to say on characters alone, alot of people probably won't be happy.

But the game looks like some fun and I like the vast array of ideas. Also it has Spike in Nariko so that's a personal plus for me.

Official trailers:

Really like the versatility of Nariko, and I will be furious if her lvl 3 doesn't kill her after use ' ^' Sir Dan is looking like awkward fun XD

Who the hell are these characters? All I know is Parappa and the Ape Escape dude.

Who the hell are these characters? All I know is Parappa and the Ape Escape dude.

Dude, you never played Medieval? Maaaaaan, that game was so fun. If you don't plan on playing the game, just expect Sir Dan to be the Ike of this game, huge range and stupid slow attack speed, but great priority.

lol

I just realized that it's technically possible to have a match with characters who all appeared in SFxT.

Cole vs. Evil Cole vs. Heihachi vs. Toro

So how does Nariko stack up against someone like Kratos? Aren't they like....extremely similar?

Also, still no word on the Square-Enix front....sigh.

I can only hope for FF7 or Valkyrie Profile to represent.

Both Kratos and Nariko have a good assortment of tools, but they don't appear too similar similar, Nariko has a much better range game than Kratos and appears much quicker.

Also as far as Square is concerned don't count on it, they way they've been pushing the XIII-verse Lightning has a MUCH higher chance than Cloud appearing in PSA (especially considering the teaser ad from way back) but who knows, they're trying to strike a good balance between all 3 of their generations and no doubt VII was highly influential...

inb4 Yuna (X-2) \o/

Well, rename the Black Mage as "Vivi" and there, we're set.

So you say "Who needs those fags from the PS1 era" and then say the game needs a PS1 era character. Super.

So you say "Who needs those fags from the PS1 era" and then say the game needs a PS1 era character. Super.

Vivi is essentially a Black Mage.

Black Mage = 8 bit era. So yes, he fits for the role :kitty: