Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

Thanks for the other vids. Do you have romance? It is in rotation it says, but it isnt up now.

Yes I do, i'll upload it tomorrow.

you wouldnt to have any matchs vids of kubo's Slayer on your person by any chance?[

Unfortunately no because his Slayer is too sick. I only have his vids from SBO3 and i don't think it would be right to put em up (unless nobody minds) but they are really impressive.

Unfortunately no because his Slayer is too sick. I only have his vids from SBO3 and i don't think it would be right to put em up (unless nobody minds) but they are really impressive.

hey you dont have to put it up you could just give it straight to me :bad:

At least you know of kubo's Slayer sickness.

Edit Does Dr. Koo got any match vids him self?

The weird thing is all the Koo matches i have, he uses Faust and not Slayer. I think he retired from Slayer a while ago or something.

Edit: Actually, I have 1 match with him using Slayer.

Sick Slayer? I would like to see that too. Will you up those?

And yes Kubo's Slayer is too sick to put into words, best Slayer imo. I'll up them either tomorrow or monday.

i surely wont' mind if someone would up Kubo matches :D

and there was 1 match where Dr. Koo uses his Slayer and it was agianst a I-No right? cause that is the one i have :X

Hidden
Seriously, KUBO's Slayer is sick in SBO3. He even OCV's Matsu's team. 0_0

I gotta see this!!!! :blink: :drool: :cool:

Hidden
Seriously, KUBO's Slayer is sick in SBO3. He even OCV's Matsu's team. 0_0

Yea, Kubo himself OCV'd the first 3 teams and then lost to Ogawa's team in the semi-finals.

Hidden

oo i didn't get to see the matches before the semi finals and finals.. i only have the semi finals and the Final match D:... so that means i must see it too :D

Just wanted to say so much thanks to selfish style for helping me/us out with vids. Hadn't checked the thread in awhile and I was surprised to see so much there. Oh and regarding the other I-no ones...I remember one was called "D-live", one was just called "No Limit" and there was another one a long time ago by Fuku that was really short. It was about 8000 kb, had trance/techno music with a female singer, and the opening combo is IN vs. VE: crouching venom: dash k, 5s, 2hs, s stroke the big tree, rc, dash k, 5s, 2hs, s stroke, rc, dash k, 5s, 6p, 5hs chem love or something like that. Thats just what I remember. Thanks again.

YouSendIt has its own program that you can use to resume interrupted downloads. (On the other hand, just use Opera 8.5 instead of all those lesser internet browsers :lol:) However, The Unholy Order downloaded just fine for me, so I think it may be you guys.

Also, please try to keep down the chit-chat; i.e. talk about how "sick" Kubo's Srayer is in the Srayer board, okay? I'm going to trim some of the posts here because they're starting to get off-topic.

BTW selfishstyle: thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! I will upload those Johnny CMs you asked for by the end of this week.

Here's the update:

Ditto.

You wouldn't happen to have any vids of Slayer (combo or Match) would you !? :drool:

Some matches of Slayer winning because who really wants to see him lose. :grin:

Slayer Matches

Thanks for the other vids. Do you have romance? It is in rotation it says, but it isnt up now.

Romance

Edit Does Dr. Koo got any match vids him self?

These matches are from Korean GGXX#R theater:

Dr. Koo Matches

Just wanted to say so much thanks to selfish style for helping me/us out with vids. Hadn't checked the thread in awhile and I was surprised to see so much there. Oh and regarding the other I-no ones...I remember one was called "D-live", one was just called "No Limit" and there was another one a long time ago by Fuku that was really short. It was about 8000 kb, had trance/techno music with a female singer, and the opening combo is IN vs. VE: crouching venom: dash k, 5s, 2hs, s stroke the big tree, rc, dash k, 5s, 2hs, s stroke, rc, dash k, 5s, 6p, 5hs chem love or something like that. Thats just what I remember. Thanks again.

D-Live

No Limit sounds familiar but i guess i don't have it and i definitely don't have that Fuku one.

And now what all you bitches have been waiting for!!!

SBO3 Kubo Matches View at your own risk. Matches contain too much ownage for the average player.

Hidden
Here's the update:

Some matches of Slayer winning because who really wants to see him lose. :grin:

Slayer Matches

Romance

These matches are from Korean GGXX#R theater:

Dr. Koo Matches

D-Live

No Limit sounds familiar but i guess i don't have it and i definitely don't have that Fuku one.

And now what all you bitches have been waiting for!!!

SBO3 Kubo Matches View at your own risk. Matches contain too much ownage for the average player.

:drool: I love you. I'm giving my first born child to you.

Ok not really...but THANK YOU!!! :cool:

and what's this talk about Slayer losing? Thats crazy talk.

Sign in to follow this