Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

Hidden

These matches are from Korean GGXX#R theater:

Dr. Koo Matches

Thanks a lot for the videos, selfishstyle.

Wish there were more of Dr. Koo's Slayer matches (only the one).

Hidden

thanks alot selfishstyle for the Kubo matches ;D

Hey, do you have most of the old Teiou cvs? I only have the Eddie one you posted,

the R-ky one, the Baiken one you posted, the Faust one, and the Jam one.

He is the zappa guy who made it to the finals with team mates, Nemo and Arisaka.

They play faust and robo-ky.

Unfortunately he only played two matches in the whole tournament, one in the Quarter-Finals against N's Venom and the second was the loss against Ogawa in the Finals. You probably have the finals already so if you want i could upload the other one which pretty much went like this: 1st Round rape/rushdown by Venom, 2nd Round rape by Zappa, 3rd Round rape by Zappa. It was entertaining though.

Your God aren't you!? 'Cause no mere mortal can possess (sp) such awesomness!!

How did you know? :grin:

My cable was down for a few days and wasn't able to grab the first two a-cho vids of XX/ with Holy Order Sol vs Zappa and Potemkin vs Johnny if anyone could send it via AIM or something it would be greatly appreciated. My AIM sn is DonMooCao.

For some reason i cant get the dr.koo match videos could some one re-upload them for me or send them to me through aim or something my screename is ant12292. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Can anyone direct me to some really well edited and & Effectsy vids. Some examples I can think of are: Venom's Valon, Axl's Reckless and Sol's Wickedness Gear. Anymore would be greatly appreciated.

Both vids link to Sonic Blade.

:sweat: Sorry about that...

WindWayWalk

I've also fixed my original post.

h ttp://teiou.main.jp/teikyou.htm

anyone able to dl the latest movie ?

No, I keep getting the 403 error message: "Forbidden: You don't have permission to access /~teiou/ggxad.zip on this server," which is really strange...

Can anyone direct me to some really well edited and & Effectsy vids. Some examples I can think of are: Venom's Valon, Axl's Reckless and Sol's Wickedness Gear. Anymore would be greatly appreciated.

The first two are available at ComboVideos.com; I've uploaded Wickedness Gear to:

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12J09G5U0F2L20CMJHSCYUZROW

...oh yeah, and Reckless is also available at flexcool.org/Downloads.htm .

h ttp:/biologin.guiltygear.ru/vids/hemlock.mpg This video here Hemlock has awesome editing.

rtl42 says: Please don't direct-link to files in GuiltyGear.ru's directory.

Sign in to follow this