Sign in to follow this  
rtl42

General Audio/Video Help & Request Thread

a firend did find randomly a vid of msy in ac but he doesn't know where....

someone knows?

Looking for first japanese tournament with GGXX, or any Japanese GGXX footage at all. Original, old school plz.

http://umiyoriasaku.fc2.com/nakano_0726.html

Kimiwo Team: Kimiwo (AB) / Hamlet (MA) / Batako (ZA)

vs

AKAHIGE Team: AKAHIGE (RO) / Kashiko (SO) / PTP (SO)

Jonio Team: Jonio (JO) / Kuon (S) / Yabu (FA)

vs

AKAHIGE Team: AKAHIGE (RO) / Kashiko (SO) / PTP (SO)

Kimiwo Team: Kimiwo (AB) / Hamlet (MA) / Batako (ZA)

vs

Jonio Team: Jonio (JO) / Kuon (S) / Yabu (FA)

http://nanasiki.xsrv.jp/

Robot CM, "Motteke! Ju~warikonbo" (もってけ!じゅーわりこんぼ)

I couldnt get the first vids, file not found or something like that. and then i downloaded the robot combo vid but it wouldnt play for me, when i tried to extract it from the zip file it gave me and error "bad block". Could any1 please help me out with these.

dontuel: what browser are you using? The links work fine for me when I use IE. And how big is the combo movie file? Maybe your download cut out early (if you're not using a download manager, it's quite possible).

dontuel: what browser are you using? The links work fine for me when I use IE. And how big is the combo movie file? Maybe your download cut out early (if you're not using a download manager, it's quite possible).

thanks i got it to work

hm, i thought it's like bootlegging, because they're going to be selling the event on DVD, so if you record and distribute it for free, it hurts their sales -- regardless of whether you paid and showed up, or whether you watched it via live stream. but, i could be wrong.

Huh? I thought the stream was public so that means you can basically record it and distribute the finals.

Not really, you can't just record a show on TV and put it up online as you please. And we're paying for that. Anyways it's already up online.

Senix: sorry, it's no big deal. My mistake. Anyways, if you wanna see all the vids, they're up in the Tougeki '07 thread in the Guilty Room.

can someone upload the faust and slayer combo video that was posted on filebank b/c it hates me so...thank you........DAMN YOU FILEBANK.......

Sign in to follow this