Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoYoCheese

Injustice: Gods Among Us

The TYM forums are pretty hilarious right now, tons of people talking about his awesome "50/50" of a 16F low and a 25F overhead. I'm like uhh...are you guys for real?

He has some really nice tools, but his damage is low and a lot of his stuff just looks like day 1 gimmicks. I guess time will tell.

The TYM forums are pretty hilarious right now, tons of people talking about his awesome "50/50" of a 16F low and a 25F overhead.

We're all doomed.

The TYM forums are pretty hilarious right now, tons of people talking about his awesome "50/50" of a 16F low and a 25F overhead. I'm like uhh...are you guys for real?

He has some really nice tools, but his damage is low and a lot of his stuff just looks like day 1 gimmicks. I guess time will tell.

His normal OHs are slwo yeah, but when you have IOH J. 1 into teleport that doesn't matter. Scorps teleport really doesn't work in the confines of the game especialyl with how safe it can be when TKd properly so that the attack doesn't come out and then you're in a mixup *Low, High, Crossup*.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Also Flaming C...welp at least Conan is being honest :v: all I can say is at least they didn't make this a real character...

Uhh i got this game with half the intention that The Flaming C would indeed be made into the game some how. Conan is on the WB lot lol

Well, he certainly got the "General" part right in his animations. As well as the "Kneel before Zodd" quote. Though his trait is not at all similar to the stand/doll mechanic, which is disappointing.

I actually like how Zod is looking. Aside from his Trait, he has some cool mechanics and combos in this.

But his trait allows him to cross you up while he stands in front of you ; -;

Wait, do you really have to block the trait like it's a cross-up?

Traits are kinda like Drives in BlazBlue: they are unique to each character with different functions. Superman's trait for example reduces the damage he takes, while Batman's summons a few Batarangs for him to use as projectiles and mixup tools.

gotta love those Deathstroke useless traits too.

They buffing the heck out of Jokers trait now though

gotta love those Deathstroke useless traits too.

They buffing the heck out of Jokers trait now though

That is just great. Maybe I'll counter someone reliably instead of going on dumb luck and prayers lol.

I agree, the counter window needs to be bigger on Joker's trait. That's the reason I dropped him for Deathstroke, at least before the recent patches that made him weaker.

I have not played the game since then but now I've heard people are bitching and whining that Scorpion is fucking broken.

On the subject of the Traits, my only complain is that you have a button that is kinda wasted on a single action, you don't have specials with the Trait button so they aren't exactly like BB's drives in that regard.

I agree, the counter window needs to be bigger on Joker's trait. That's the reason I dropped him for Deathstroke, at least before the recent patches that made him weaker.

I have not played the game since then but now I've heard people are bitching and whining that Scorpion is fucking broken.

You know the drill, Injustice like MK9 caters t the lowest common denominator, everyone whines and bitch about the strong character instead of learning how to deal with it, the sad part is that Netherealm loves to hear those whiny bitches so they usually end kind of ruining their games with a lot of patches.