Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoYoCheese

Injustice: Gods Among Us

But Harley Quinn is cuter than Platinum. :kitty:

Her trait sounds more like Faust though. I guess we'll see when actual gameplay shows up.

I'm also glad about holding back to block. The block button felt kinda off to me.

I'd always hold back to block in games with dedicated block buttons because it's just what makes sense.

And Harley is WAAAY cuter than Plat. And voiced by Tara Strong who is adorable herself.

And Harley is WAAAY cuter than Plat.

...What THE HELL is going on in this thread.

I know, the truth is a hard thing to accept sometimes.

Plat wins by the merit of being 2D, though. And being made by Japan.

I don't want to derail the thread too much, so I won't post here on this matter any more. Which means that I won the argument.

ugh, random items is a dumb mechanic, shame. she looks kind of cool.

:/

i like the idea of wild card characters when they are done right

they are fun to play

Even though the game has BB's button layout I'm pretty sure that it will still feel like MK (kinda sluggish with choppy animations). I'll keep my eye on this since it could be a fun game but I'm not sure how much I would play it.

:/

i like the idea of wild card characters when they are done right

they are fun to play

i dunno, whether someone wins or has the tools to deal with a situation depending on a random number generator seems shitty to me

If its like Platinum, it doesnt make much of a difference since you see the next one. You just play your next combos accordingly. It just forces you to play a certain way for a certain amount of time, or you can just discard and try your luck again. Its like Tira in SC, expect the worst and you'll be fine :P

If its like Platinum, it doesnt make much of a difference since you see the next one. You just play your next combos accordingly. It just forces you to play a certain way for a certain amount of time, or you can just discard and try your luck again. Its like Tira in SC, expect the worst and you'll be fine :P

I hope we'll be able to see what's up next lol. If not I'm okay with Faust randomness.

random tools are still random tools.

its like you dont read the articles :/

it seems that igau woud have ex moves, roman cancels and some character would have air dashes :O

random tools are still random tools.

lets agree on disagree, some like it and some not

Airdashes and cancels in a Netherrealm game? That is gonna look really weird to me when I see it. Nice to see how serious they're taking this one.

Batman has a divekick? I suppose someone had to lol. It's nice to hear that the environmental interactions don't mess up the gameplay at all and that they can be comboed into. This is beginning to remind me of Power Stone in a way.

I hope Netherrealm doesn't wuss out and add a stage with no interaction. It would be awful if this game had a "Final Destination" just because some players are afraid of a few gimmicks lol.

EDIT: Hold on a second. This game has Vampire Savior/Killer Instinct style health bars? SOLD!

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jun/28/ed-boon-teases-aquaman-injustice-gods-among-us/

Aquaman, Deathstroke, and Green Arrow are all pretty hype for me, but, personally, I prefer Robin over Nightwing.

Green Arrow is a little meh to me, but OH GOD YES to the other three.

I have one little gripe about Nightwing possibly showing up though. I just don't want an overabundance of Batman series characters.

Aquaman will summon sharks out of the ground and it will be awesome.

inb4 may style dolphin loops. That'd be awesome. They should make him a charge character.

Also Nightwing hype. My fangirl crush might be warping my opinion of his addition though, we already got Harley and Bats after all.