Dr. Stormlocke

[GGAC+R] Robo-Ky Changes and Discussion!

Mikado has quite a number of Robo Ky players (Iru, Isuka no Taisa, Gaku etc), so we can expect more videos to come.

That was a TK uppercut, which is an overhead. So yeah, Robo Ky has an instant overhead in AC+R!
Edited by M.Song

Nowadays winner of a-cho ranbat will be given a chance to choose an opponent for a 11-match exhibition set. According to the post-ranbat report, Kedako has chosen Dogura so there'll be more Dogura Robo Ky footage to come.

nice, though i miss nezu as robo, and there was a old robo that i stole from shit from... kk1 or something? k(some letter)(some number) - ran the yellow/white color scheme

fucking japan with the names.

excitement if dogura gets a lot of shit out. hes still active with sf4, so hopefully hes got new tricks for gg also ^^

nice, though i miss nezu as robo, and there was a old robo that i stole from shit from... kk1 or something? k(some letter)(some number) - ran the yellow/white color scheme

fucking japan with the names.

excitement if dogura gets a lot of shit out. hes still active with sf4, so hopefully hes got new tricks for gg also ^^

i think KK1 was actually koichi

and liked to do sji combos when there's really not much benefit from doing so

Blocked Level 3 Bazooka~run up TK DP overhead. Loving it.

level 3 bazooka > run up tk DP > RC > FB air bike > land > dust

the best 95+ meter mixup that will always work. i see it now. cant wait.

@Msong

you cant put a value on swag :yaaay::yaaay::yaaay:

Apparently there's a new Loketest going on for GGACPR. Version 1.01.

The following change has been listed on the website, (Thanks to DL member Seku for posting) http://guiltygearx.com/info/ :

"空中カイ幕ホームラン後、空中行動回数がリセットされていたのを修正しました"

"Kai air curtain homer after, I fixed a number of aerial action had been reset."

So yeah...

Apparently there's a new Loketest going on for GGACPR. Version 1.01.

The following change has been listed on the website, (Thanks to DL member Seku for posting) http://guiltygearx.com/info/ :

"空中カイ幕ホームラン後、空中行動回数がリセットされていたのを修正しました"

"Kai air curtain homer after, I fixed a number of aerial action had been reset."

So yeah...

Edited by HARD_BREAD

(Posted by DL member Jinbe)

Okayama Fantasista 20121012ファンタジスタ野試合後編

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MKLXwI8wI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqc--_3DkU (20:18'ish)

Exploding Robot action! While there are some soul crushing dropped combos/opportunities, it's fun stuff. Tiger Knee'd SRK shenanigans. He sets it up off of a blocked 5k, pretty sneaky. Though you'll see when it doesn't work out quite as well too...

hmm so 5k tk dp combos.... that's pretty cool

seems like the general increased pushback from fd makes bazooka run up 5k xn tk dp not seem too viable tho.. probably have to limit it to 1 or 2 if they fd

on a side note.. still haven't seen people do anything with his fb yet (anyone know if those changes from the 2nd location test stuck?)

p.s. i miss nezu's roboky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n5l6jo5fM5E#t=2280s

Did the head butt follow up to the punch super always do this much damage?

wow even the regular punches seemed to have done crazy damage in that

and i was just about to complain that we're never getting the casuals footage of that ranbat

almost done watching the kedako-dogura set... really crazy stuff going on in there, but does anyone else think that punching super has less pushback between punches on ground hits now?

another thing... does it look like the last hit of command throw gives meter back now? i know in the vids of the 2nd location test it didn't

Edited by M.Song

dogura da gawd ^^

and yea msong, i agree about the ground punches, i mean you usually could get the headbutt followup regardless, but they seem to pushback less. maybe something to consider for det mode combos?

===

now that i think about it, im never seeing dizzy state from robo. they didnt tweak the L2 air missile dizzy value did they? or is all the robo tech just never getting in there enough to get dem dizzys :8/:

Edited by iora

dammit it looks like dogura used slayer in acho ranbat #256

@iora

its kind of hard to dizzy people with roboky unless they get hit by counterhit missiles or 2hs in my experience

maybe people just aren't getting hit by those

Robo's standing Dust now has 24 frames startup. (Was 20 before, tied with Raoh for fastest Dust in the game) I have access to the frame data in the Mook. More to come, maybe later tonight. Just wanted to post something for the time being.

*UPDATE*

2hs Knee Rocket: Interestingly enough there's no mention of a temperature increase for the move normally. HOWEVER, in 80% heat mode, this move gives you 6.2 degree heat increase on frame 1.

80% Heat 2s Eye lasers: The two parts of the attack do 37 and 20 damage and the move is +1 on block! Similarly, like 2hs, while only in 80% Heat this move will give you a slight temperature increase. In this case, it will be 2.4 degrees on frame 1.

Force Break: I've confirmed at least the major buff. Robo is now pilotable on frame 1, and you can cancel on frame 2. (Was frame 6 and frame 7 before.)

Edited by Dr. Stormlocke